Author Topic: OMG  (Read 2537 times)

smithyr5gt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
OMG
« on: 22:07, Thu 28 April 2011 »
Rite. A bit of advice for you guys out there with kids.when your 15 year old daughter comes to you and asks for a house party with 30 other 14/15 year olds. DO NOT LET THEM DRINK!!!!!!

I am Aparantly! A "cool dad" but F@@K me never again!
I will be Gray by the morning!!!!
YOU KNOW THE WHITE ONES ARE FASTER!!!

s3irios

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: OMG
« Reply #1 on: 22:29, Thu 28 April 2011 »
haha! Did they knew no boundaries, like drank 6 beers each?

smithyr5gt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23:27, Thu 28 April 2011 »
No mate. I let my daughter deal with it all. She is surprisingly muture for her age.

BUT!!! Sone hobby fat kid fell through our fence! Tosser! Lol

5-Mission

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 23:49, Thu 28 April 2011 »
Well, I don't have any kids but my attitude would've been "No feckin' way hosay!!!" I'd have made it clear that out of the 30-odd kids that wanted to come surely one of them must have parents that are "cooler" than me!
Something's always bound to get wrecked when that many teenagers descend on your house! And failing that, it usually turns out 2 or more of the little fecks have got it on in your bed! :!:

smithyr5gt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:20, Fri 29 April 2011 »
Lol well it wasn't that bad in the end. Broken bog seat,broken fence panel,sick in the kitchen sink! Nice! And about 300 beer cans in the garden.

But my daughter said it was the best birthday ever. So it's cool.
Although I am deducting the bog seat and fence panel from her birthday money!  :lol:

s3irios

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16:20, Fri 29 April 2011 »
I still can't accept the fact that u didn't grab the chance to teach those teenagers about "The R5gt". I mean they were born in the era of punto hgt, all those screaming hondas and at about the year that the first toyota yaris went out. I think it's freakin time for them to get to know a real pocket rocket!  :lol:

smithyr5gt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18:55, Fri 29 April 2011 »
lol you say that. but i had 4 offers for it and was made to promise that when shes running i had to take about 10 of them out in it. lol they all love it.