Author Topic: 21 years since last one!!!  (Read 2784 times)

type r brad

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
21 years since last one!!!
« on: 17:44, Thu 07 April 2011 »
Hi all, just thought i would say hi and introduce myself after being lucky enough to quickly jump on the sale and treat myself to a very nice well thoughtout phase 2 5 GT Turbo, its Raj's old one, think he is fairly well known in these circles!

Deposit paid and collect Sat.

I owned an E'88 phase 2 Turbo back in 1990, and loved every minute! but since then been around the block trying nearly everything under the sun from 2 GTI-R's, M3 Evo cab, E39 M5, LCR,Jag S Type R,GTO, RS4,RS6 and the infamous money pit 10 yes 10 Subaru's! 2 of which were 450bhp and 550bhp. Just lost the heart and soul after one problem after another. Hand on heart though i think i wil still end up with another one day lol.

Think with the fresh build and nearly everything new on 5 then i am after some fairly cheap (in comparison) fun with some reasonably big power mods looming once ran in and minor things sorted to my taste.

Looking forward to meeting up with you guys at meets/events soon.

Regards  Scott.

pics as soon as!!

tubbyG

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: 21 years since last one!!!
« Reply #1 on: 18:29, Thu 07 April 2011 »
Welcome to the forum. I have seen pics of this car over on rtoc and you have got yourself a well looked after and great looking 5. Im looking forward to seeing what you do with it

James5

• Test
  • Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 19:22, Thu 07 April 2011 »
I have also seen Raj's project and threads on RTOC lovely looking 5 and very well looked after, and was a bargain sale price he was after aswell

VintageSpeed

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11:49, Mon 18 April 2011 »
hi there!

nice list, I'm in a similar situation half way  :lol:   I used to own a 5 gtt back in '95 and had since impreza, lance evo, MR2, etc. and now back with a 5gtt  :mrgreen:

Through the impreza's are money pits (but damn fast and boxer sound is really great).

Pics please!