Author Topic: Gott 'a Dash  (Read 1696 times)

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Gott 'a Dash
« on: 15:31, Wed 02 February 2011 »
alright guys, i was woundering a while back if any one out there had a standard dash with no holes cut init... most dashes now have been modded  :(

ooon the week end some random kiddy nocked my door to ask if i wanted to have any bits of his campus that he had crashed the week before.. i got my dash :mrgreen: or so i thought after looking at the campus dash on google its not got a glove box or coverd in leather.. but the kiddy sais the steering wheel / dials / switches surround (and other darker) plastic bits are all in tack't with no switches or 52mm holes cut init.

will it be possible to change them over to make a un modded gt dash (has anyone done this. was it hard and did any thing snapp?)?? or shall i just keep looking??

thanks for the time  :D

p.s this bit

(picture stole of net)
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST

BabyBluGTT

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Gott 'a Dash
« Reply #1 on: 22:24, Wed 02 February 2011 »
I've never taken my dash apart, but it does look like there are seperate sections. Depends how much hes after but i cant see why it wouldnt work! Let us know what happens with it mate..

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 23:42, Wed 02 February 2011 »
They are different sections but i don't think there meant to be seperated.

From what i can remember the two sections are kind of melted together, i suppose if your carefull you could sepearate them but i don't know how you would get them back together.

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17:31, Thu 03 February 2011 »
You can separate them, I have the grey part in the shed, but it has had some holes cut in it. Would you like me to get a few pics of where they would fix together?

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21:06, Thu 03 February 2011 »
Quote from: "scratcher"
You can separate them, I have the grey part in the shed, but it has had some holes cut in it. Would you like me to get a few pics of where they would fix together?

:oops:  would be nice
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST

fordy

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21:11, Thu 03 February 2011 »
iirc the grey section is glued onto the dash and possibly screwed in aswell but thats not 100% as i dont know the history of my dash

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16:38, Fri 04 February 2011 »
I just went to take a picture for you. Good news, I have an SD card. Bad news, my camera is at my girlfriend's. I'll see what my phone can do  :lol: