Author Topic: cheap bodyshop costs offered by a renault enthusiast.  (Read 1919 times)

djinuk

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
cheap bodyshop costs offered by a renault enthusiast.
« on: 22:30, Wed 12 January 2011 »
ok, I need to know who i speak to to oficially offer this service.

Basically i work part time in a local bodyshop, the bodyshop turns out some great work, beatles, 200sx, scoobys, ec etc also lots of accident damaged stuff and the quality of the work is very high.

The units based on a farming ind site and therefore is significantly cheaper than that off a mid city spec unit, and by keeping this large over head down its possible to often quote cheap for jobs whilst maintaining a high quality of work and products.

We currently already offer this service to the 306 owners club and i would like to offer this service to members on here, Im happy to speak to whom ever about this.

All quotes can be taken either through myself who directly via mobile through the boss.

Just a typical idea of prices we could offer
150 for wheels (two colours)
100 for bumpers
900 for blow overs (same colour, minimal prep)

All jobs have full after paint prep (flat buff polish) , somthing that is often neglected from other cheap bodyshops, meaning it looks great in the unit, but when you come to closely inspect the work it leaves much to be desired.

These prices may differ dependant on the job in hand and prep/cost of materials involved but just a rough guide.

Can also offer welding spec jobs, just to show the job that was done on my own renault 5

before

during and after

dj_craig_

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: cheap bodyshop costs offered by a renault enthusiast.
« Reply #1 on: 10:13, Thu 13 January 2011 »
Hi mate where is this unit please? I am after a respray.
Thanks

djinuk

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: cheap bodyshop costs offered by a renault enthusiast.
« Reply #2 on: 21:10, Thu 13 January 2011 »
hey dude the units based in the midlands (burton on trent). Respray is not a problem, if you require a quote send me a decent set of photos and desc of what you want doing, aswell as close up of any rust etc.