Author Topic: cliogtt from madeira island  (Read 12132 times)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 00:38, Sat 29 August 2009 »
Very nice :) some nice touches there... used to like my old clios.

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: cliogtt from madeira island
« Reply #16 on: 00:28, Tue 01 December 2009 »
Hi, to more lower the temperature of inlet in mine cliogtt, I put to intercooler frontal of double capacity in the zone of the grate, goes to together work with the ChargeCooler home made. It was an easy adaptation to make, I only had that to put more 2 Hoses of 90 and 2 pipes of inox direct  with reduction, are this the filter of air also moved of position, went down more a little, more being in a zone that not catch much heat. When it will have time, gona to make tests with one ternometer to see the temperatures that are to leave in direction to the carburetor.
I leave photos to appreciate.

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 14:27, Tue 01 December 2009 »

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 18:51, Fri 04 March 2011 »
An update to the topic, the Ciogtt never walked so well in health, no longer have a headache already gone a few years, now sometimes goes to 1.8 bar constant and not says nothing, had it for some 14 rims while not legalize the 15, the Police in Madeira pass 250 euros on measures not registered in the booklet, plus the Renault Portugal now to 195/50/15 declaration for 35 euros, so I did not have to deal with this apathy.
In Last weekend he walked into a AutoCross gave tire to spend.
Here's some pictures taken by a friend.

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17:28, Fri 19 August 2011 »
New wheels 8)

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21:07, Thu 06 October 2011 »
An update to the topic with some pics taken by a friend in the last  Autocross 2 in San Vicente

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20:37, Fri 21 October 2011 »
It was a time set-up, which should have been the first, missed the apathy, but now had to be at the last autocross weakness radiator began to leak and a small temperature increase, the arrangement could a new radiator in China, I opted for an independent oil cooler as the water source as well, already tested, pulling the temperature goes much lower than walking and better engine performance.

The water cooler made ??in China, very good quality, fucionalidade and 100% aluminum (the source was in plastic boxes), 3 mm wider on each Rows for higher capacity.

The oil cooler, made ??in China to, quality and Reasonably fucionalidade better than the source Necromancer

Here we have everything in place, the adaptation of the pipes of oil was my authorship and the entire assembly.

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 10:59, Sat 28 July 2012 »
After feeling pressure losses on the turbo, it felt to hold, was the time to pull out and see what was going on, to see the pictures of the problem, this time on ebay, had a bid for a t28, he came by 200 pounds, a rebuilt turbo whit 0KM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200784533115? ... 1439.l2649

With a 15km done and no problems, and did the assembly work and adapting,The sensations and performance, to get the exhaust was louder in low noise type and pulling atmospheric sound (more something different), from the 4500/5000 the noise becomes pure thunder, there was no whistle, at least in the car. the turbo still a bit stuck, I think with the shooting will come off more, so also tested it to 1.1bar, the pressure was not going to give because the pitch was after mounting the actuator, as I tuned the actuator to give more pressure, so not tested. The main diferece I felt, was the engine doing 7000rpm without effort and want to go there, with the other he was to go turbo so the 6500rpm.

cliogtt

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 21:58, Sat 30 March 2013 »

I had to move back to the turbo, the exhaust AR64 was too big for the 1.4 compression lowered, did not over 1.2/1.3 bar, and did not give the shot, looked a potent atmospheric, did a lot of rotation,  which had power at high rpm, was not how I like, I was searching the net and realized I had to have a lower exhaust AR, so after much searching found an ideal turbo, a T25 R33 GTR the Nissan Skiline with an AR48 of escape, so I changed the exhaust housing, the AR64 by AR48 ,after testing, the difference was brutal, much more explosive in less rotation, and with a power up to the redline, the already shot a turbo car, is now in point