Author Topic: PHOTOSHOP: Wind Gordini  (Read 1896 times)

Ruske

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/RuskeCRO
PHOTOSHOP: Wind Gordini
« on: 02:51, Fri 15 October 2010 »
here is my 1st photoshopped car...hope you like it!

ORIGINAL:

CHOP:

linni

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: PHOTOSHOP: Wind Gordini
« Reply #1 on: 12:32, Fri 15 October 2010 »
ahh notbad mate! used to love using photoshop back in the day did some mental motors on it ended up looing all my hardwork though (damn external harddrive  :evil:  )
only things i can spot is you need to adjust the contrast and saturation on the wheels white is quite a hard colour to get right
maybe raise it up a touch aswell as you seem to have lost the line of the rear bumper
other than that great work
also the side vent doesnt look bad atall maybe run a highlight line along the top edge just to get that refelction
keep us posted

Ruske

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/RuskeCRO
« Reply #2 on: 12:41, Mon 18 October 2010 »
thx for your reply...as i said, it's my first complete work and i hope the next one will be better...

not having much time, though :(

Ruivar

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16:50, Sat 30 October 2010 »
Looks pretty good. As an opposition to your Photoshop work, I found this a few years back.
It is a Renault 5 in a RAUH-Welt Begriff suit!!! (Rauh Welt is a Japanese Porsche tuner. They often make wide body matte black cars with big spoilers etc.)

8)  8)
What happens when you blow on fire?

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18:30, Tue 02 November 2010 »
Quote from: "Ruivar"
Looks pretty good. As an opposition to your Photoshop work, I found this a few years back.
It is a Renault 5 in a RAUH-Welt Begriff suit!!! (Rauh Welt is a Japanese Porsche tuner. They often make wide body matte black cars with big spoilers etc.)

8)  8)

sick.. there was a dude in one of the mags a while back with a porsche in the same style, (proberbly this Rauh Welt)
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST

Ruivar

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18:45, Wed 10 November 2010 »
Quote from: "small_all@hotmail.com"
Quote from: "Ruivar"

8)  8)

sick.. there was a dude in one of the mags a while back with a porsche in the same style, (proberbly this Rauh Welt)
Yeah, it surely was. They just look mean and they sound so very sick!!! Definately a car that is on my wish list :D
What happens when you blow on fire?