Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1585 times)

doggydowg22

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Hello all
« on: 19:21, Wed 06 October 2010 »
Hello all

I have just bought another gt turbo its a phase 2 raider,that previouse owner has stripped and sparayed 2 tone brown and green ;_(

I used to be on RTOC back in the day but can justify paying 15 to get back on there,im now on my 8th gt turbo after having scoobies and gtirs and what not im still back.

Had an r5 turbo as my first car and guess I have the bug.

I have a shed load of spares with my new car that are in tungston grey if anyone wants anything give me a shout,ive put a classified add up on this site so have a butchers ;-)

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: 20:13, Wed 06 October 2010 »
Welcome to the site.

Green and brown sounds.......different. Any plans?

doggydowg22

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all
« Reply #2 on: 20:26, Wed 06 October 2010 »
Its already got a fmi,tricked up t25 with insane turbo chatter,running a bar and a heavy clutch.

found a santapod slip for 13.6 probably just fix all nigly things.

Will get it on the rollers soon see what power its running and possibly get a standard carb,micro drill set and re jet carb.Cant remember off the top off my head what spec was best for performace and still retaining some mpg drilling out enrichment side was envolved was a few years ago now thoe so all abit hazy.

Suspect it has the dreaded group a gay tek carb on it so will want rid of that shite and get it running properly lol.

Are vnt turbos still all the rage for r5s I bought one of these off RTOC member years ago and sold my car so never fitted it looked the nutz.