Author Topic: subaru parts  (Read 3127 times)

pschiii

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
subaru parts
« on: 11:06, Thu 22 April 2010 »
Hi guys ,
I've got a friend who's got an Impreza to take to the MOT next month and he has some  parts to replace ( brake parts especially ). So my question is do you a company/web site which sells for a FAIR price Sub parts ? the prices we found are scandalously expensive .
Thanks for your help .

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: subaru parts
« Reply #1 on: 13:05, Mon 26 April 2010 »
Quote from: "pschiii"
Hi guys ,
I've got a friend who's got an Impreza to take to the MOT next month and he has some  parts to replace ( brake parts especially ). So my question is do you a company/web site which sells for a FAIR price Sub parts ? the prices we found are scandalously expensive .
Thanks for your help .

What parts are you after, I have a mate that breaks subaru's.... Brake discs are cheap enough off ebay though...

hypeboy

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
Re: subaru parts
« Reply #2 on: 06:51, Fri 16 March 2012 »
Hi guys ,
I've got a friend who's got an Impreza to take to the MOT next month and he has some subaru parts to replace ( brake parts especially ). So my question is do you a company/web site which sells for a FAIR price Sub parts ? the prices we found are scandalously expensive .
Thanks for your help .

pschiii maybe you're still searching for parts. I have my online car parts business. just check the partstrain.com I got discounts and the cheapest parts. just message me if you have questions,