Author Topic: Ooops......  (Read 8223 times)

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Ooops......
« on: 20:03, Wed 05 April 2006 »
i managed 2 "economically" write my car off.......... :cry:
Some Wa**er pulled out of a junction then decided 2 stop in the middle of the road, and i didnt manage 2 stop intime b4 i went in2 the side of his car... Im now in a fowl mood and will soon be saying goodbye to my baby.....  :(
One day i will own another 1, as i am still totally in love wit my 5, but sadly this time, the scrappy has earnt himself anothe campus.
xXx~Sian~xXx

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 20:28, Wed 05 April 2006 »

^^^^^in happier days^^^^^

^^^^^now  :cry:  ^^^^^

(p.s the electrical tape is my handy work.....its holding the remains of my light in)[/img][/url]
xXx~Sian~xXx

DJ Dark

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 22:21, Wed 05 April 2006 »
thats nothing i could fix that for around 30quid 50 tops, i got spare lights, indicators, a standard bumper is nohing and a standard wing is nothing i cud probably panel beat that out  :wink:

built by a french idiot, driven by an english wizard

Chris H

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retro-renault.com
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 22:22, Thu 06 April 2006 »
exactly, an hours work tops donnt scrap it.

buy it back off the insurers and spend some cash puttign a new light and indicator in and the bumper to then it will be ok, you can worry about the bonnet crease when the lights out.

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 00:46, Fri 07 April 2006 »
welllllllll...............its getting me in truble with the nice local plod, they dont seem 2 like me driving round in the dark with one light out!!! i really dont know what to do with it, (except cry) but i dont want to drive anything else, but im so skint i dun no what to do....... my dad keeps saying i can have his astra 1.7 deisel.....but......well.......its um......well its an astra, and it wouldn go with my shoes lol. but will have 2 c what happens.
xXx~Sian~xXx

turbodaily

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 10:26, Fri 07 April 2006 »
why cant  you just get a new or 2nd hand light for now until you can afford to get a bumper?? they go on ebay dirt cheap,or you could try your local scrappy  :D

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 13:12, Mon 10 April 2006 »
cuz i went thru insurance, they decided 2 write it off, cud try 2 buy it back, and see what money i have left over to fix it...... really dont know what to do. :?
xXx~Sian~xXx

chris tur-bo

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 16:39, Mon 10 April 2006 »
Wow even got some more lady members since i was last here. :oops:
Hello.
Yeah going by the damage, i would deffinatly fix it.
Or plonk a light in to make you legal.
Turbo pea.
Renault fives break to much. Thats why i now own a supra

DJ Dark

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: 21:26, Thu 13 April 2006 »
Neva EVRE go thru insurance before consulting with someone else, namely one of us lot ; )

Dark

iety2004

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: 21:35, Thu 13 April 2006 »
I crashed my car before, and only my car was damaged, oh and a wall, but wehn i worked it out, it was cheaper for me to pay for the panels and the repair work my self rather than claim off insurance, with a 250 excess and loose my no claims.

Teaches me right for starting my car in gear :?
If there\'s one thing i do know, it\'s that i dont know much

DJ Dark

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: 22:49, Thu 13 April 2006 »
LOL

Sorry but made me chuckle

iety2004

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: 23:21, Thu 13 April 2006 »
Made me chuckle aswell because i couldn't belive how stupid it was,

I had to try and steer it into a set of stairs in the workshop so it didn't hit a car on the ramp or the office,

got right jammed under there and lifted the stairs 2ft off the ground and manage to run offa a floor cleaner, so i had to kick that out of the wheel arch. :roll:

We live and learn :oops:
If there\'s one thing i do know, it\'s that i dont know much

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: 11:40, Sat 15 April 2006 »
i dun no wat to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stressing out!*  :x  thing is there was damage 2the otha blokes car so he kinda decided on the "going thru insurance" thing. my car is just sat on my drive at the mo, got 2 remember 2 clean it out. Any1 got an estimate as to how much it gonna cost me over all to fix it, gonna try 2 buy it back cuz i thing id end up in grievence coulcelling if i lost it 4eva. Only driving i get to do now is drive my friend/bloke/i dont quite know what's merc....190e...rear wheel drive....fun fun! despite the fact i nrly wrote that off otha nite arse ending it round a VERY slippy roundabout...:? lol
n e way spk 2 u all soon
xXx~Sian~xXx

DJ Dark

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: 21:43, Mon 17 April 2006 »
seriously ur lookin pennys to be honest say 5-10 light 20 bumper indicator hell ill post u one :p

renault 5 lover!

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: 21:17, Thu 04 May 2006 »
Ah seriously It ain't bad at all,
That can be sorted no bother.
Don't scrap it whatever you do-it will be another R5 off the road for ever and there getting rarer & rarer as the days go by.
Pity Im not from England - Id give you a hand no bother; ive loads of R5 stuff lying around here at home from my last project R5.
Also I must say Your Gorgeous! If I was over in England anytime Ill love to take you out :oops:  :D  :oops:
Conor :P