Author Topic: I'm Back....again!!  (Read 2539 times)

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
I'm Back....again!!
« on: 10:30, Wed 20 January 2010 »
Heyo to anyone that may or may not remember me...
Just thought I'd pop back in as my lovely other half may well be getting a R5gtt (for us to share...awww), I have been through 2 campus primas, and my life long dream has been to have a turbo!

We are looking at one after the weekend that will need a bit of tlc and could be a bit of a fun project, but that's all good seen as I'm not in a great state to be driving at the moment due to being 8 months pregnant and too huge to fit behind a wheel. Will let you know if we get this turbo or not as soon as I know myself!!
xXx~Sian~xXx

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Back....again!!
« Reply #1 on: 21:15, Sat 23 January 2010 »
Right thought I'd get a pic up of the 5 we may be getting, not sure if anyone would recognise it, it was apparently a max power cover car at one stage of it's life. Needs a bit of work now though, but in my opinion would make a great little project. If anyone knows it and can give us a bit more info that'd be great!

xXx~Sian~xXx

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21:24, Sat 23 January 2010 »
Finding the correct rear bumper might be a problem.

But, other then that it looks quite funky. Are you sticking to the baby blue paintwork.

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: 22:49, Sun 24 January 2010 »
Welcome back to the Gang !

I remember a Performance french mag feature of a blue Gt turbo wide bodied , he manged to purchase the kit from france . get googl'ing mate  :roll:

ATB

Matt

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14:30, Mon 25 January 2010 »
Absolutely gutted, the other half may not be getting it now, I feel as though my emotions have been played with! Bugger it, I'll be back in a 5 one day!!
xXx~Sian~xXx

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:43, Fri 29 January 2010 »
WE GOT IT!!!! YAY!!!! She really does need some work (mostly asthetic) tax and MOT but runs and is apparently quite rapid (not allowed to drive her due to imminant baby)
Swapped with a vauxhaull frontera (paid 460) so think we got ourselves quite a bargain.
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
xXx~Sian~xXx

wkdfairy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:52, Fri 29 January 2010 »
Right needing a bit of advice already, she's puffing out a lot of white smoke while driving and blue smoke the turbo dumps....We think it is over fueling, and over boosing (20psi)
Any help would be great!
xXx~Sian~xXx

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 15:46, Fri 29 January 2010 »
White - Water
Blue - Oil
Black - Fuel

What are the fluid levels like?