Author Topic: Turbo2  (Read 2170 times)

DJ Dark

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Turbo2
« on: 14:25, Sun 22 January 2006 »
Found a turbo2 :D:D 1500 only problem is its in boxes. Stripped down to shell completely bare and all been primered up for sprayin its all there just i need to get my spanners out. Im VERY tempted. WHat U reck?

Dark

built by a french idiot, driven by an english wizard

jure

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault-klub.hr
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 09:58, Mon 23 January 2006 »
Excelent price if you have enough will and wrenches! Buy it if you have time. Even I know that great price.

But watch out that you have most of the parts :wink:

bezza

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 20:59, Sun 12 February 2006 »
have you bought it yet or r u still think about. would lv 2 know where about it is my dad wants one or just a turbo he lv the car. he is in my car all the time. can't get him out.

DJ Dark

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 11:34, Thu 16 February 2006 »
Naaa i aint really got the time tbh, its all work an no play at the mo but a bloke i knows been toyin wit the idea of buyin it.

Dark

built by a french idiot, driven by an english wizard

PauloV8

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 00:49, Mon 06 March 2006 »
Quote from: "DJ DARK"
Naaa i aint really got the time tbh, its all work an no play at the mo but a bloke i knows been toyin wit the idea of buyin it.

Dark

Shame you don't have the time because that's a great price by Portugal's standards, even if it's stripped...

Just out of curiosity what's the current price for one of those there in the uk? (running and well kept)

I can tell that for a reasonable one here in portugal you won't buy it for less than 20 000 euro (About 13 300 quid, more or less)

Been trying to own one of those for quite some time but I think, when i finally decide to sell my gtt and go for it, I'll import one from france.
Been seeing them there from 12 to 15 000 euro and 5 to 8 000 euro lesss than the cheaper ones here is still a lot of money...

Ooppss!!!
Ran completely offtopic, hope you don't mind...
The true petrolhead doesn\'t have a favourite car.
There\'s just too many sweet things out there...