Author Topic: have you seen these  (Read 5618 times)

roadstermatt

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: have you seen these
« Reply #15 on: 00:08, Thu 25 February 2010 »
new renault 5s out

5-Mission

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 08:40, Thu 25 February 2010 »
That's some collection you got there 8)  Looks like you've got a bit of a breakers yard going on there in some of the pics - a citroen 2cv shell sitting on top of a Porsche supercar?! Don't think you'llsee that in many breakers yards :lol:  And that yellow convertible is that a Scimitar or something? Looks like it's had an accident! :lol:

roadstermatt

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19:03, Thu 25 February 2010 »
Quote from: "5-Mission"
That's some collection you got there 8)  Looks like you've got a bit of a breakers yard going on there in some of the pics - a citroen 2cv shell sitting on top of a Porsche supercar?! Don't think you'llsee that in many breakers yards :lol:  And that yellow convertible is that a Scimitar or something? Looks like it's had an accident! :lol:

cheers yeah theres a lot going on the 2cv was blue but ive repainted it to match my first ever car (ive goto do 2 though it was my mums car first)
the porsche is a carrera gt which is being turned into windscreen less track car
the yellow car is a ferrari daytona 365 gtb being converted into a gts and yes im sorry to say i will be painting it black and fitting wire wheels & florida plates

Benj88

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 09:44, Fri 26 February 2010 »
I seen this a few weeks ago on eBay and saved the pics..

yojimsindahouse

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17:50, Fri 26 February 2010 »
im making these aswell theres a thread on two projects that i have done in "your cars" if anyone wants to see them
im charging 50 for the replicas btw
thanks