Author Topic: YOUR MOSTED HATED CAR  (Read 5612 times)

ditchyboy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 22:04, Mon 01 June 2009 »
pretty much every fiat for me!! i suppose the original 500 as ok and quirky but the rest are toss in my opinion, even the coupe turbo!!! i actually do not mind the civics apart from the new space ship looking one which is horrible, but suprisingly nice inside.

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.co.uk
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 22:21, Mon 01 June 2009 »
The shape Lee posted a pic of , there the flippin ones that really sozzle my patience as for marky's comment ... GENIUS could not have described there fantastic floors better , strange ,vtec kicks in at what 6.5k  .. 7k? by that time am in costa del sol ..lol

BriC

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 22:25, Mon 01 June 2009 »
I like civics and most Jap cars. I HATE punto's. Partly because it seems 80% of people who drive them are horrendous drivers (note I say 80%.. not all :D)

Not a car, but another pet hate of mine is some peoples obsession with drifting. It's about as constructive as setting fire to your house, because you thought it would be fun. I can imagine how it would be a bit of a thrill controlling a slide mid corner (and that's where drifting came from.. the art of controlling oversteer), however purposefully doing it all day on a track as a sport!? Why? And it's not really a form of motorsport, because you're not racing. You're getting marked on 'how phat maaaate' your drift was. And let's face it, setting your car up to skid just goes against all that cars are designed for / what a car should be doing!? To me, taking a corner as fast as possible, with bags of grip, plenty of G-force, taking the optimal racing line, perfecting your braking point / hitting the apex, etc is a lot more fun than doing the same corner, but a lot slower, sideways, and absolutely raping 400 worth of tyres! Maybe I just don't get it, but it seems everyone with a RWD car is jumping on the bandwagon, and they think they're so goddamn cool because of it.

markeyturbo

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: 22:32, Mon 01 June 2009 »
i think drifting 'looks' good and takes alot of control, but it aint the fastest way around the corner and we all know 2nd place is 1st looser! lol

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: 22:32, Mon 01 June 2009 »
seconed that , only time i have any patience is when its a seirra RS cosworth , appart from that , i would say its cheap but hell is it fuck , good call on the punto side spesh some of the twazzers that own the GT version

BriC

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: 22:34, Mon 01 June 2009 »
Quote from: "markeyturbo"
i think drifting 'looks' good and takes alot of control, but it aint the fastest way around the corner and we all know 2nd place is 1st looser! lol

I know what you mean by it taking control, but it takes control to do anything good really. IMO, it takes more skill and control to do a good lap time, than it does to drift round a track.

H150GTT

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: 22:53, Mon 01 June 2009 »
hmmm  Nova's, Corsa's, Corolla Tin Cans, New Mini's, Renault Megane old and new, School run 4x4's, especially BMW X5's!!!!

Leave the drifting for the gravel + snow rally stages   8)

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: 22:56, Mon 01 June 2009 »
cheap RANGE ROVER'S driven by wanna be wags and wanna be gangsters

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: 22:59, Mon 01 June 2009 »
I can appreciated modified cars, if tastefully done.

But i hate all the different types of 'Jap Style' bumpers etc.

Nothing looks more stupid on the road then a curvy hatchback (Corsa, Punto, etc) with a sticky out, spiky, designed with a ruler, pigeon slicing, huge ridiculous bumper.

"Looks like an Evo init"     WTF?

And whats the deal with the cut up spoilers that look like ears. Or is it horns? I don't know.  :roll:

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: 23:17, Mon 01 June 2009 »
lmao... to be honest ive never liked OTT bumpers , not even on 5's i like OE but i know where your coming from ,,,, lol at '' ears ''

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: 17:11, Wed 03 June 2009 »
Quote from: "LEE"
I know what you mean about Civic Type R drivers. This shape

Yep. They look like a shoe as well  :lol:

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: 17:17, Wed 03 June 2009 »
scratcher you've just given me some new ammunition to fire at my bum hole mates

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: 19:17, Fri 05 June 2009 »
Always happy to help out man :)

kz

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: 00:34, Sat 06 June 2009 »
Megane 2, just can't get over that arse! My mate has a Renaultsport one, and I can see it's a cool car, but nope... I couldn't own one :evil:

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: 12:54, Sat 06 June 2009 »
f1's dangerous from the front, from behind well... what were they thinking ??
DC5's another over cam'd up pile of dog shite