Author Topic: My 5 Raider Project  (Read 5026 times)

davefox

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 14:30, Sun 09 August 2009 »
UPDATE.

Been ill last few days but finaly been able to get my lazy arse out of bed and go see how its going on the 5.

As stated previously the car is in primer got pics now to follow, and today painter has been rubbing the whole car down by hand ready for paint tomorrow.

Also some pics of goodies ;)

Gaz Coilovers

Spal Fan

Alloy Radiator

Car in primer and mostly rubbed down ready for paint

Right soo thats the shell done as you can see in the inner wings we have undersealed for protection agaisnt rust etc same along the sills and inner arches.

So with that being ready for me too see as a nice treat today around 1pm me and my mate the painter aka John thought we would start to put some of the insides back in, wiring looms, pedals, soundeading and dash.

BUT instead we put all this and more in!! all interior is now in apart from the drivers seat and the bits in the rear that hold parcel shelf up, last little jobs to do Monday night before the engine goes back in.

Providing the engine goes in all as planned on Monday evening then i will be fitting the coilovers and what ever else i can get my hands on to fit.

Rest of the panels just to be finished off prep work and hit with colour painter wants it completed by the end of the week now :D

Really really happy with the work soo far :D also heres a pic of quater panel up close

Soo this is all go as of this week guys watch this space :D

mat_pithers

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 17:04, Sun 09 August 2009 »
jon has done a good paint job m8 will have to pop over soon when i find some time looking good tho m8 keep up the good work
baysidecustoms body shop tell: 01227372868

5-Mission

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 22:48, Sun 09 August 2009 »
Excellent job - the paint looks stunning. Nice 1! 8)  8)  8)

tuggy

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: 11:16, Mon 10 August 2009 »
Very nice job looks the nuts mate well done
pocket rockets are fun!