Author Topic: euro rear clusters (original renault) wings  (Read 2643 times)

ditchyboy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
euro rear clusters (original renault) wings
« on: 00:30, Sat 09 May 2009 »
anyone know where a set of these can be bought from? have searched google but cannot seem to find anything. the ones i am after are the ones you get on the french cars so i can have a clear bit at the bottom of both sides. (as there reverse light is opposite side to ours)

also i have seen french front wings on a car over here before and they come without the side repeater holes, (anyone know where i could get these from too?) if i could get some of these would i need some indicators put in the wing mirrors for MOT? or as the front ones wrap around the side a bit would this be ok??

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.co.uk
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 01:00, Sat 09 May 2009 »
ebay is ya best bet or a second hand 5 dealer

james70

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 17:28, Sat 09 May 2009 »
Pretty sure the rule is for indicators, turn them on, and stand at the back of the car, step a metre out from the side/back of the car and if you can still see the flasher at the front its a pass
*** Window tinting service - Mail me ***

---WANTED---
Clear fogs

Big Steve Raider

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
    • http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn259/BigSteveT/Raider/
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 12:49, Tue 12 May 2009 »
If you want a reversing light at the bottom of both lenses then you'll lose your foglight on the left.

I may have nearside one with the reversing light??

I'll have a look?  :?:  :?:

ditchyboy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 21:55, Tue 12 May 2009 »
what i have seen before is that if you get a euro one you can have a clear lense at the bottom. you still have a rear fog but you have to put a red bulb in as it a clear lense. if you have a look and let me know, please post a pic cheers

DanielSon-gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 22:12, Tue 12 May 2009 »
why dont you get a french lens for the back but get ride of the one with the white lens and have 2 sweet looking red ones
Go Boost Or Go Home

ditchyboy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 22:17, Tue 12 May 2009 »
if i can get a set of french rear lights i will have the choice of both a red set and a set with the clear lights so i can swap when i want! :wink:

5-Mission

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 22:31, Tue 12 May 2009 »
I went on ebay France last year and found a euro l/h rear lens for 16 with postage - they seem to be fairly common over there :D  8)