Author Topic: rozzers  (Read 2375 times)

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.co.uk
rozzers
« on: 16:32, Fri 08 May 2009 »
i was cruising last nite nice and slowly chilling when a t5 traffic old bill raced past me then pulled into a turning me and 5 other cars went past then bang outta no where he came up behind me again - flash flash so i pulled over and waited he zoooooomed past me . oh ok what the feck ? any way drove about half a mile down the road and hes waiting for me waving for me to pull in , got out the car gave him my d/l i asked do u want me to turn her off , no no your ok mate , Do you know why ive pulled you over , erm no i replied , your headlights has just gone out , im going to have to fine you . WHAT THE F**K am thinking , i said mate , i how the hell would i have known its just gone out , his reply , always check the cars lights What the f**k , any way he gave me this new thing that i have to now go all the way to the fricking mot station toshow ive got a new bulb and then get a note stamped then send that away !!!!! then he had the cheek to Say dont see many of those old cars bet they cost alot to run , so he turned out to be ok but , common sense would have told him i didnt no about my light

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 17:55, Fri 08 May 2009 »
Bummer, could have told you to go to the nearest garage & stick one in, they normally sell them now :(

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 20:24, Fri 08 May 2009 »
dude i got pulled on suspected terrorism things, they got me to pop my bonnet and then bent it to far, even after i shouted not to touch it, the pointed at the bent grill and laffed but when they looked in the engine bay they almost were both surprised to see the engine, they did the hole drugs serch and every thing i dont even smoke like, got me to empty my boot and and the back seats a hole load of stuff

dose any one else get grief off the old bill cos of the 5??
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.co.uk
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 20:26, Fri 08 May 2009 »
i think half the reason they pull us over is a nosey peak at the little warriors , if 5s where a woman she be pam anderson lol

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 01:02, Sat 09 May 2009 »
I get pulled over all the time.

Accelerating to quickly and drugs related have been the top 2 stupid reasons.

gjb0535

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 09:07, Sat 09 May 2009 »
I get followed all the time but have never being pulled. Must just be lucy.

5-Mission

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 09:19, Sat 09 May 2009 »
Do you know her? She a female copper round your way then? Must just be lucky you get her follwing you and not some miserable plod then?! :lol:  :lol:  :roll:
sorry! :lol:

r5gtt08

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 10:20, Sat 09 May 2009 »
i get loads of slow dodgy looks from the old bill, i have been pulled once because of the "F" on the end of my reg plate and he to gave me an mot ticket

but yeah i think they pull 5's over because they havent seen one for a while or they are trying to reminis there childhood lol
DONT KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRIED IT!!!!!!!!!

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: 21:19, Sat 09 May 2009 »
Quote from: "r5gtt08"
i get loads of slow dodgy looks from the old bill, i have been pulled once because of the "F" on the end of my reg plate and he to gave me an mot ticket

but yeah i think they pull 5's over because they havent seen one for a while or they are trying to reminis there childhood lol

yeh, when they were getting hassle from the plod for ripping about in there hot hatches  :twisted:

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: 22:32, Sat 09 May 2009 »
Thats well harsh. He could've just told you it was out and advised to get a new one. So do you have to pay for an MOT station to fit the bulb for you or can you do it and they stamp the paperwork?
I always keep a spare of each lamp in the glove box just in case. And photo coppies of insurance. The police love running my plates.

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: 22:54, Sat 09 May 2009 »
It's just standard practice as far as i know. You fit the bulb yourself then get an MOT station to confirm the repair has been carried out satisfactory and off you go.

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: 12:36, Sun 10 May 2009 »
they crimp the little piece of paper the copper gives u and u take it to ur nearest cop shop