Author Topic: revoked licence?  (Read 4579 times)

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 08:05, Tue 07 April 2009 »
I got pulled over because my car was linked with drugs. This is the reason they gave for stopping me.

Turns out that my car isn't linked to drugs, just that it had shown up as being pulled over about 3 months previously and the copper had made the assumption that it might of been drugs related.

What a dick.

antj2k9

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 10:30, Tue 07 April 2009 »
yer i made sure i recorded the convo on my phone lol so if they do try and drag me out my car again i can let them listen to what the dvla told me, it came back when they did a check that i was known for weppons?? never carryed a weppon in my life so dont know if they was getting me mixed up with someone else or what but hope its all sorted now, just gota wait to see the same coppers when im out and about.
what goes around comes around

r5gtt08

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 10:37, Tue 07 April 2009 »
Quote from: "Ash-Lee"
I got pulled over because my car was linked with drugs. This is the reason they gave for stopping me.

Turns out that my car isn't linked to drugs, just that it had shown up as being pulled over about 3 months previously and the copper had made the assumption that it might of been drugs related.

What a dick.

lol i got puuled in mine about 7weeks ago because of my metal press plates he said it made the car look like it was regestered in france all because of the F on the blue strip lol so i removed it and put a GB one on  :lol:  :wink:  :wink:  

i think they pull these cars because they either havent seen one for years or they havent seen one before lol
DONT KNOCK IT TIL YOU TRIED IT!!!!!!!!!

r5gttraider

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: 12:48, Wed 08 April 2009 »
or maybe becasue there complte and uter twats, tho ive come acroos some nice coppers

both times ive been stopped in me e30 once for speeding past a copper...not good and he let me off then stopped by vosa bike cops that said my zorst was to loud lol, then gave me a ticket for tyres battary and exhaust,
and they were well friendly, just think its the attude you give them when they first speak to you, give them the "oh what the fuck you pigs want now" and there treat you bad, i just play cool have a laugh and show i got nought to hide