Author Topic: raider help!!! possibly immobiser fault  (Read 814 times)

leonault5

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
raider help!!! possibly immobiser fault
« on: 17:33, Mon 23 March 2009 »
i am desperately hoping someone can help me my raider isn starting i think it might me an immobiliser fault because the car isn even trying to start i have had this problem before with a raider but never resolved it. it as working fine as always on the friday i left it with the battery terminal off for the weekend and returned to it on sunday tried to start it .... didnt turn over. all the dash lights are on lights are on and tried jumpleads to make sure it wasn battery. ma key button for immobiliser has never worked and doesn make a difference. i'd be greatful for any suggestions especially if anyone has encountered this problem before.

smithsgtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 18:04, Mon 23 March 2009 »
find the imobilisor box with the plug  unplug the multi plug that plugs into the box and turn it around put back in and try it mate that will reverse the polarity of the imobilisor and allow you to start hopefully

leonault5

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 20:35, Mon 23 March 2009 »
you no where it wud be located on the raider.

smithsgtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 20:50, Mon 23 March 2009 »
could be somewhere behind the dash

r5gttraider

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 15:04, Tue 07 April 2009 »
userly up behine the clocks mate, mine was there, i gotta put it back in as the loom i got from smith didnt have one, tho not a major job

also all you have to to to by pay the imob is bridge the conections on the yellow wire thats coming out the plug bottom one i belive

hth