Author Topic: Midnight Club: Los Angeles  (Read 6645 times)

DJLOG

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djlog
Midnight Club: Los Angeles
« on: 18:13, Mon 09 February 2009 »
Just got it yesterday for the PS3, pretty good! I'm driving a VW Scirocco at the minute, no sign of any 5's yet though!

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: 21:33, Thu 05 March 2009 »
Quote from: "DJLOG"
Just got it yesterday for the PS3, pretty good! I'm driving a VW Scirocco at the minute, no sign of any 5's yet though!

That sounds good mate ;)

I havent had a PS for years... but seen some cool looking racing games that are tempting me to get one just to get those games..

Like the look of this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-W1RuR-a4A

DJLOG

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 06:26, Sun 08 March 2009 »
It's a quality game, as long as you don't mind that 'day and night' tune, it's always playing! It can be a bit hard now and then, but I think it's better than Need For Speed Underground,

Yeah Motorstorm 2 looks awesome too, the PS3 is really starting to show what it can do now  :D

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 15:47, Sun 08 March 2009 »
Quote from: "DJLOG"
It's a quality game, as long as you don't mind that 'day and night' tune, it's always playing! It can be a bit hard now and then, but I think it's better than Need For Speed Underground,

Yeah Motorstorm 2 looks awesome too, the PS3 is really starting to show what it can do now  :D

Its prob be asked a few times before...  but with the current games available...  what would u say is the best console Xbox or PS3?

Also...is there any news of any new consoles on the horizon?  are PS4?  as I didnt want to splash out and find its already out of date..  :)

DanielSon-gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 16:09, Sun 08 March 2009 »
there is a ps4 in the making yep but its not going to be released untill 2012
well i havnt played an xbox but so i hear the xbox is good for online gaming but the ps3 is good for games,quality and software
Go Boost Or Go Home

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 19:28, Sun 08 March 2009 »
Thanks Danielson ... PS3 sounds the best buy :)

DJLOG

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 06:10, Mon 09 March 2009 »
Its prob be asked a few times before... but with the current games available... what would you say is the best console Xbox or PS3?

I would wholeheartedly recommend the PS3, my sister's son has a 360 Elite and they've had it back to the shop 3 times, because of hardware problems and glitches!

Had my PS3 a year and a bit and it's never failed me, I love free online gaming, free demos, trailers etc and the Blu-Ray is stunning! Like I say, it's really starting to show what it can do and I've loved it so far!  :D

owe

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 14:19, Mon 09 March 2009 »
xbox's can be unreliable but their cheap as chips an come with a 3 year warranty an id say the game  quality is no different to ps3 atm. the plus side of a ps3 is u get a blue ray player built in wireless an a  browser an wen they bring out games that utilise the ps3's capabilities they will be shit hot
everybody needs to watch this film >>>>>endgame by alex jones

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: 20:57, Mon 09 March 2009 »
Thanks for the info...  

There are quite a few versions... UK or USA ?   I'm guessing UK is the only option as it will play all PAL games...  but on the other hand..is there one that plays both US and UK games?

60gb? or 80gb?  does it matter?

mikebrfc

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: 21:09, Mon 09 March 2009 »
i gt a ps3, played an xbox aswel, ps3 kicks ass...no r5s in midnight club tho, if u like racin games tho, grid is realy good, and gran turismo is on its way
keep the machinery between the greenery

DanielSon-gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: 16:01, Tue 10 March 2009 »
the more gb the more memory ofcourse with all the updates that will be coming out for it and all the saved date utilities youll be using depending on how many games you have and music and pictures and so on youll need a bigger memory
the 60gb are harder to come by now compaired to what they use to be
if you get a ps3 and buy call of duty world at war you will see how far the game industry has come its brilliant
Go Boost Or Go Home

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: 18:48, Tue 10 March 2009 »
Quote from: "DanielSon-gtt"
the more gb the more memory ofcourse with all the updates that will be coming out for it and all the saved date utilities youll be using depending on how many games you have and music and pictures and so on youll need a bigger memory
the 60gb are harder to come by now compaired to what they use to be
if you get a ps3 and buy call of duty world at war you will see how far the game industry has come its brilliant

Thanks DS,  Good help...  I wasnt sure if I would ever use up 60gb but makes sense to go for the 80gb..  cheers that game sounds good...  the only prob I have had with those war games before is mastering them..  soon as I step out to shoot someone you get your head blown off..  thats oput me off them a while back...but going by the latest games..  'll have another look..  cheers mate!   :D

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: 20:11, Tue 10 March 2009 »
PC Gaming all the way! :D

BriC

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: 23:46, Tue 10 March 2009 »
Regarding Midnight Club, I bought it the other week, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot. A lot better than NFS anyway :)

GTTboost, I own both a PS3 and an Xbox 360, and games wise, they are the same basically, however in my eyes, the PS3 excels in that it has a blu-ray player (which is a major positive imo, because once you go HD, you'll never want to go back :D), and you don't have to pay for online gaming.

Go for a PS3 if you want better future-proofing.

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: 09:38, Wed 11 March 2009 »
Quote from: "BriC"
Regarding Midnight Club, I bought it the other week, and I'm enjoying it quite a lot. A lot better than NFS anyway :)

GTTboost, I own both a PS3 and an Xbox 360, and games wise, they are the same basically, however in my eyes, the PS3 excels in that it has a blu-ray player (which is a major positive imo, because once you go HD, you'll never want to go back :D), and you don't have to pay for online gaming.

Go for a PS3 if you want better future-proofing.

Cheers BriC,   PS3 is the one I'll go for...  thanks mate!! Like the sound of the Blu ray and free online gaming.