Author Topic: Does Anyone Know This Guy? Username frix !!  (Read 3532 times)

sonic-jdm

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
Does Anyone Know This Guy? Username frix !!
« on: 13:50, Thu 26 February 2009 »
I bought a Standard gear knob of him at the end of January, And i didnt recive it so i Pm'd him and he replyed appoligised that he forget to send it :? Thats ok I understand.

I them got a pm from him on the 9th feb saying he sent it out on the 6th feb but i still have not recived it :!:  Ive sent him 3 Pms now and still know reply and cant get hold of him to see what is going on!!!!!! as it may of got lost in the post.
I understand that these things happen but its been 20 days now :evil:

Has any one got his mob number if so could you please Pm me it?

Thanks Mark

sonic-jdm

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 19:09, Thu 26 February 2009 »
Come on guys i need your help here as im out of pocket!!

Moderators can you help?

smithsgtt

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1021
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 19:20, Thu 26 February 2009 »
i will have a look for you mate and will post this in the staff room as well

sonic-jdm

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 13:21, Fri 27 February 2009 »
Quote from: "smithsgtt"
i will have a look for you mate and will post this in the staff room as well


Thanks for your help fella :wink:

smithsgtt

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1021
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 13:30, Fri 27 February 2009 »
nae bother

hoolio

  • 170BHP Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 69
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 16:17, Fri 27 February 2009 »
There is a Frix on RTOC though i'm not sure you will be able to pm him without being a member.

sonic-jdm

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 18:44, Fri 27 February 2009 »
Quote from: "hoolio"
There is a Frix on RTOC though i'm not sure you will be able to pm him without being a member.


Would someone be so kind to PM him this link to him on the RTOC?

Then i hope he will reply to my PMs and Emails.

smithsgtt

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1021
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 18:51, Fri 27 February 2009 »
done mate

frix

  • 170BHP Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
Re: Does Anyone Know This Guy? Username frix !!
« Reply #8 on: 19:24, Fri 27 February 2009 »
Quote from: "sonic-jdm"
I bought a Standard gear knob of him at the end of January, And i didnt recive it so i Pm'd him and he replyed appoligised that he forget to send it :? Thats ok I understand.

I them got a pm from him on the 9th feb saying he sent it out on the 6th feb but i still have not recived it :!:  Ive sent him 3 Pms now and still know reply and cant get hold of him to see what is going on!!!!!! as it may of got lost in the post.
I understand that these things happen but its been 20 days now :evil:

Has any one got his mob number if so could you please Pm me it?

Thanks Mark



pm for you mate,  :oops:  :oops:  :shock:  :shock:

5teve L

  • Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3540
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: 19:45, Fri 27 February 2009 »
Hope this gets sorted now :)

sonic-jdm

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: 14:41, Wed 04 March 2009 »
Still waiting for a reply frix ??

smithsgtt

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1021
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: 14:42, Wed 04 March 2009 »
will message him again for you as his mostly on the rtoc

sonic-jdm

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 179
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: 10:56, Thu 05 March 2009 »
Quote from: "smithsgtt"
will message him again for you as his mostly on the rtoc


Thanks again fella, :wink:

Just noticed your location is in Carlisle, i drive up there every now and then to calthwaite(think thats how you spell it??) to see Gf parents.
where about in Carlise you too :?:  :wink:

smithsgtt

  • 200BHP Senior Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1021
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: 13:32, Thu 05 March 2009 »
Quote from: "sonic-jdm"
Quote from: "smithsgtt"
will message him again for you as his mostly on the rtoc

Thanks again fella, :wink:

Just noticed your location is in Carlisle, i drive up there every now and then to calthwaite(think thats how you spell it??) to see Gf parents.
where about in Carlise you too :?:  :wink:


just off kingmoor road mate its etterby

frix

  • 170BHP Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: 15:00, Thu 05 March 2009 »
Quote from: "sonic-jdm"
Still waiting for a reply frix ??


i dont logg on here much mate, thats why i gave you my mobile number last week, if theres a problem call me!!