Author Topic: just got my car back from "the shop"  (Read 9487 times)

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
just got my car back from "the shop"
« on: 00:03, Fri 06 February 2009 »
just had my car delivered from the garage and quite shock, the boys have slacked a little, side skirts don't sit flush with front quarter skirts, the passenger door doesn't close properly and for reasons that i cant explain (it would take a while) they didn't put any of the trimmings lights bits like that back, and because i didn't take them out im not sure how they all go back, so u might see a lot of posts up on hear about what might seem to be quite simple things  :oops:  eeeerrrrrrrr its gunna be missions :(

hope u all wont mind
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 07:01, Fri 06 February 2009 »
Thats wrong, if they took it off they should've put it back. And a door that doesn't shut properly...
Does it just not line up with the pin or is it hitting the body ay the top or bottom?

dgdogz

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 07:49, Fri 06 February 2009 »
i would go back down with a claw hammer and a piece of paper and emand u make them write down and list all the reasons y they havent bothered ther arse to do simple tasks especially if ther being paid to do so!
:)

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 08:16, Fri 06 February 2009 »
Dogz, I just followed the links under your post, Did some oficials put your mate's scooby out with a fire extinguiser?
http://www.ecossecarclub.co.uk/Knockhil ... DC11225%20[].html

smithsgtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 08:22, Fri 06 February 2009 »
i got told that the bumper was on fire after the flamming time it was having

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 14:24, Fri 06 February 2009 »
passengers window motor missing, wing mirror mirrors missing, and one mirror is missing the bit inside that moves the mirror, also the plastic separators for the mirrors, that go between the out side and inside, and the one ive got left is snapped (sorry if this doesn't make any scenes) andd my door cards have over spray on them so there all slightly red im sure theres more that i havent found will keep u posted, maby a picture or 2 .......... i just wanna cry :(

hoolio

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 17:33, Fri 06 February 2009 »
I really feel for you mate, i'v had a bad experience as well but did you not quickly go over the car when you picked it up, i got the ****ers to come out from Banbury to see mine, have you spoken to them yet?

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 19:12, Fri 06 February 2009 »
sorry to hear the badnews mate,i would go straight back withit and complain if you dont get any joy burn the place down :twisted:

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: 19:22, Fri 06 February 2009 »
his phones bin turned off all day. and hes moved unit cos he got evicted cos his land lord had a stroke and sold up the land, ill give him a few days, benefit of the doubt and all that and then start talking to people, but its not like hes done a bad job spray wise, just hasn't finished the job :( and i feel like im never gunna get it back on the road.

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: 20:38, Fri 06 February 2009 »
yeh mate give him the benifit of the doubt, hope you get it sorted,if i lived any nearer i would have easily came round and showed you where everything goes, im in the middle of building 3 :lol: so it helps, hope it all works out.

Brigsy

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: 21:03, Fri 06 February 2009 »
Did you pay him? i wouldn't have given him a penny until all the faults were sorted, money talks...

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: 22:12, Fri 06 February 2009 »
i got to know him quite well as a mate, and he seemed to be going out of his way to do things, sorting bits making an effort, proper safe, but then in the last 2 weeks he just became a twat, even my missus noticed it, i gave him the money, when he dropped the car off because i see him as a mate it was also dark and cold, but now hes just blanking calls and text and being a complete cock, i don't mind if he dosent want to finish the job or what ever, its just the fact hes completely switched from some one safe to a complete shity bastard. Thanks for the offer to help, and i would apriticate it tenby05 (or pete) offered to help, but i do feel rude, having people come to help me, and waste there time fixing my problems, im sure i can figure it out myself (with maby a little help from u the collective) still well vexd though :(

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: 22:18, Fri 06 February 2009 »
no probs,everybody on this forum is always willing to help,thats whats it all about,dont be afraid to ask :wink:

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: 10:12, Sat 07 February 2009 »
nice one guys :)

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: 13:48, Sat 07 February 2009 »
right ive just tried putting the dash back in, and;

the bonnet stand isent there.
looking round the body work, and u can see where paint has run, mainly round windowsillls.
paint has crackd.
he hasent painted under the bonnet, so its all white

and hes startting to lose the benifit of doubt, seriously considering suicide, i just wanted  "pritty little 5" and now its all fuckd