Author Topic: Bleeding The Brakes Problem??  (Read 2713 times)

john_r5gtt

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 15:35, Thu 26 February 2009 »
Quote from: "JK"
so if its ruined your idle will be affected when you press the pedle(when running that is)

once its runnin and i press the brake pedal it will try and cut out but if i dont press it its fine?

also-wen i test the car out in the garden and i pull the car forward and brake it works, and its the same if i drive backwards and press the brakes it brakes fine.....is this the result of bein stood for over 18months and now having brand new discs and pads all round or is my servo genuinely f**ked??

thanks
I\'ve Been Tango\'d \":D\" lol

mrmike123445

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 18:44, Thu 26 February 2009 »
just had exactly the same thing with my car and ezibleed kit.nothing comes out of the caliper so took the brake pipe out of the caliper and still nothing.the way i got it to work was by putting the bleed kit on but not on the tyre and pumping it throught with pedal. sems to have worked for me. :?

JK

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 20:18, Thu 26 February 2009 »
yeah id use the original  foot pumping way of bleeding to make sure its defo not the servo. redo the lot and test. wen my servo was wrecked and the idle raised pressing the peddle, it was noticeable.. 1,000 rpm to 1,500 rpm by pressing the pedal 3 or 4 times in a row (engine running) hope you get this sorted soon pal
I got 5 on it..

john_r5gtt

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: 20:19, Thu 23 April 2009 »
after a long spell in work and with a well deserved break i've finally got some time to get back to the turbo :)

in regards to the servo being fucked...i wanna replace the non return valve before i fork out loads for the servo.

does anyone know where i can get one of these and for how much??

thanx
I\'ve Been Tango\'d \":D\" lol