Author Topic: does anybody know ???  (Read 1938 times)

belly

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
does anybody know ???
« on: 19:46, Wed 28 January 2009 »
hi im trying to see if someone knows of a guy called Andrew isaac? either on here or rtoc he bought a car of a good friend of mine years ago! tungy h plate with some oz dtm alloys on tidy car :D im intrested to see if he still has the car? or would sell it :D

belly

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 20:31, Wed 28 January 2009 »
found a pic of the car! 8)

Peter Ciganyik

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=261
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 23:06, Wed 28 January 2009 »
WOW nice Five  :wink:

jure

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault-klub.hr
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 07:12, Thu 29 January 2009 »
Nice indeed. How old is this model of O-Zs?

belly

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 18:19, Thu 29 January 2009 »
if i remember rightly those wheels were old then about seven years ago! basically the car was bought standard by a mate who was a renault tech off a trader as it was a px he knew the owner of south coast wheels in southampton and the wheels were sat out the back not sold as that style wasnt in then plus there sixteens  :roll: so he got them and i think it looks awesome 8) the car was then bought by another mate who chucked a load of cash at a ktec engine but it kept blowing stuff :? and he sold it on to the guy above i think! and sorry i cant get anymore info as my friend  tragically died in a car crash :( hence it would be nice to find the car really :)

Billiam

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 20:12, Thu 29 January 2009 »
I know Andy, and his brother Phil who owns a black gtt.  I haven't seen/spoken to either of them for a few years now.  I'll give Andy a shout when I get a minute and point him in the direction of this thread.
Been around these cars for too damn long!

belly

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 20:28, Thu 29 January 2009 »
yeh that would be great cheers  :D that sounds about right he was looking for a five for his brother found this off my mate and i think kept this one and sold the black one to his brother :D

Nuggoire

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: 13:25, Fri 30 January 2009 »
Hello all,

Cheers to William for the tip off - yes the car is still in "family"!!!   :D

The car has been SORN'd for a little while now as we've moved house and I've had a little bit of work to do on her but I just need to do a little bit of painting and she'll be ready for an MOT.

I'll get some pics on here of where she's at and where she's been over the last few years - it's been fun.

Andrew.

:)

JK

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: 15:45, Fri 30 January 2009 »
lovely looking tungy, wheels look imense :wink:
I got 5 on it..