Author Topic: Dash colors  (Read 1110 times)

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Dash colors
« on: 21:28, Wed 19 November 2008 »
hi guys, my cars finally going for a full color change from gun metal gray to a red tomorrow, feeling nervous but well happy, the white Lenso rs5's  cumming soon to :D :D :D

some friends have suggested that i spray my dash or at least color code it white and red to match the car, i was just wondering whats the best way to color the dash?? and which bits ???

and if its not to much trouble for people could they post pictures of there dashes (if they have changed the colors) just so i can get some ideas :oops:

thanks allot guys
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 16:26, Thu 20 November 2008 »
Personally i reckon the dash is best left alone, but it's all down to personal taste.

My cars red and i reckon with the red carpet and a red dash it would look a bit too red if you know what i mean.

r5matt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.co.uk
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 17:22, Fri 28 November 2008 »
:shock: woulld be a bit of an eye sore mate problem is u dont want it to look OTT ya know..

small_all@hotmail.com

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 17:54, Fri 28 November 2008 »
yeh totally, the red line around the pockets on the door card seem to do the job, over the week ive been looking at a lot of red 5's and they look smart with the dash left normal, and i think your all right, with it looking to intense

thanks alot guys
My cars only as fast as the people pushing it

chillin... chillin....... chillin.........boooOOOOOOST