Author Topic: Getting frustrated with this waiting  (Read 1655 times)

sloany

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Getting frustrated with this waiting
« on: 18:14, Mon 21 July 2008 »
edittttttttttt
I ACT THICK COS I AM THICK........

dgdogz

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 08:52, Tue 22 July 2008 »
hey man...tht ws a long one
but i understand wer ur comin from

i was bit weary wen i bawt my 5 gt...i hav no mech skills at all...th thing was the same age as me...and well im not the richest guy in the world..
but its all worth it.
i lived abroad aswell and the whole 3 years i was away i was desperate for a car...big one small one...any car reely.
wen i did come bak...i was after an rx7 or skyline or sumthn of th sort.
but lack of clouds one day made me see just to much money and hassle...i stumbled on my 5 by accident and its been amazing...

im skint now.. hahaha...but ul love evry minute of it
the looks thy get r amazin and the car itself is even better...

take care of it and restore it to the best you can and keep it forever...coz there not getting anythin else but rarer!!!!

d

JK

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 17:42, Tue 22 July 2008 »
yeah I understand how f**king excited you must be. I wanted a 5gtt ever since my old man took me out for a spin in his he brought wen i was bout 12.  
10 years later i brought my lovely phase 1 and I'm still living the dream. I drive it every day and it always puts a smile on my face, whether its the constant looks, the sweet whine and dump, the acceleration and handling or just the fact i'm an owner of one of th BEST cars ever built!! ha 5's rule as im sure every one on hear agrees.  8)
I got 5 on it..