Author Topic: karma???...wts th script  (Read 1654 times)

dgdogz

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
karma???...wts th script
« on: 09:17, Sat 12 July 2008 »
well th other day i was out mukn around wiv th car and this girl pulls up next to me in tears..cryin bout she lost her dog and had i seen it??
i didnt so i said no...she ws so upset tht i told her a cpol places to chek and to give me her fone number if a seen it then id fone her.
she went away and realising how sh1tty i wld hav felt...i went up stair and asked my good lady to come wiv me and go lookin for th dog.
had a walk about and a look for the dog for bout an hour...foned the woman to see if she had got it...she found it awayyyyyyyyy along th road

excellent...she ws happy and tht ws th end of tht.

ma dad sayd thts a nice wee bit of karma for u.

last nyt at haf 1,,,sum jockey and his burd pulled up in a blak hack taxi...got out..and wer walkin to their door..but on passin my car...th girl...whose obvious drunkeness made her legs give way, thought that it wld be amusin to use my car as a handrail on her fall to earth.
not many cars can hold the brunt of a fat bint hangin of the bumper...especially mine as its an 89 r5 and was needin the bumper fixed on a bit more sturdy as th brackets wer needin replaced.

but what does ma f'ing head in is how us(modifiers) spend hundreds...and thousands on our cars and some waste of space reject that is no doubt on the social..thinks its acceptable to take there hard earned money...get pissssed on th 20 quid we gave them(tax) and f;uk it all up in one go??????????!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

as u cn tel am fairly not amused

i went to th door and was greeted by a big polish guy...who infact...was 10x more respectable than th stupid tramp and her sideshow of a boyfriend who gave me the exscuse of...how d u kno it wsnt like tht wen we got ther.

moral of my rambleing is...KARMA

is it worth it???
i go out my way to try and help(as a lot of us do)...and then get royally shat on for the kind helping???

DanR5GTT

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 11:13, Sat 12 July 2008 »
wow that sux!

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: karma???...wts th script
« Reply #2 on: 15:35, Sat 12 July 2008 »
Quote from: "dgdogz"
not many cars can hold the brunt of a fat bint hangin of the bumper...

Not a good story i know, but that made me laugh out loud.

dgdogz

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 15:56, Sat 12 July 2008 »
i kno

i am tryin to look on th funi side of it all
but jeezooooooo....wt is th script!!!!
hahaha

karma bites u in the arse more than it does help u!
hahaha

philGTT

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 17:39, Sat 12 July 2008 »
k, here we go!

this is my limited knowledge of Buddhism as its stupidly complex.

It is worth it! you spending your time helping that lady out will at some point in the future come back and something good will happen to you! This is positive Karma!

That fat ASBO breaking your car, sorry to say it but is an effect of something you have done in your past that wasnt so good! (not a dig at you, thats how Karma works)

ASBO lady for breaking your car will now have created negative Karma, so at some point will have something negative happen to her, e.g burger king shutting down. Or us tax payers stop giving her drink money.

complex ey! Do good in life and you will be rewarded, so they say, lol

dgdogz

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: 21:12, Sat 12 July 2008 »
Quote from: "philGTT"
ASBO lady for breaking your car will now have created negative Karma, so at some point will have something negative happen to her, e.g burger king shutting down. Or us tax payers stop giving her drink money.

that was class mate
i was laugh like mad

i kno th whole story of karma but my god...it doesnt half pop up wen u dont want it and definately dont need it
hahaha

Mattuce

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: 15:15, Mon 14 July 2008 »
Earl Hickey;
Good things happen to good people  :wink:

Some people hey!