Author Topic: WHAT'S IT WORTH???  (Read 929 times)

jonnyshaw49

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
WHAT'S IT WORTH???
« on: 15:34, Tue 08 July 2008 »
hi anyone know what my r5 gt turbo shell h reg is worth, it has all the history and i think its stil got MOT just need to check. i has no engine, gearbox , turbo, radiator, starter or alternator as i have kept for spares, it is white with black raider alloys good tyres and black bonnet with eyebrows welded in, it has mint interior with red carpet and sparco pedals(not as that means owt) the tax has just run out unfortunately. the bodywork is reasonable with only a few of the common rust spots under the windscreen and round back window at bottom, nothing major just starting to rust, depends how fussy u are. it has a slight push mark dint on drivers door which no paint has come off, it will push out by hand with door card off, would appreciate if anyone could give me a rough estimation as i am new to r5 turbos cheers

smithsgtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 16:12, Tue 08 July 2008 »
with a good id with hardly any owners you'd prob get around 300 for it in good order with that amount of work needing done to make good shell the half that if someone wants it