Author Topic: Racing  (Read 1132 times)

chrisb

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Racing
« on: 05:48, Tue 24 June 2008 »
Does anyone watch the F1 circus anymore, it still seems to be crap coverage on ITV, but a bit more fun to watch now that Hamilton has lost his cool, what mistake will he make next? Jenson picking up his wages at the back and DC trying his best midfield.
I love watching the MotoGP, Rossi and Stoner are brilliant at the moment, shame about James Toseland at Donnington trying too hard, still its his first year and he was excellent on Superbikes.

LEE

• Administrator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.com
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 10:31, Tue 24 June 2008 »
Yeah he seems to be getting too hot headed this season and making silly mistakes.

I wish him on in every race but my opinion of him has changed since the interview just after the crash at the Canadian GP. He came across as very arrogant in the way he spoke about the incident.

Hopefully he will do well in the British GP... Not really into bike racing, more F1 and Touring Car !!
Site Administrator

H150GTT

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 13:20, Tue 24 June 2008 »
MotoGP for me!  Really good racing.. The road racing over here is good to watch too..

Touring cars are far more interesting to watch than F1..  The no contact rule in F1 is a bit boring  :lol: The touring car guys seem to forget about that rule once the red mist kicks in..  :twisted:

wreelybro

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 12:57, Wed 25 June 2008 »
I agree Hamilton is getting a little arrogant but hey he's allowed to a little. Just remeber he's still a rookie and only in his 2nd year not bad methinks.

Hoping he's going to do well at the British along with DC and Jense

Also spare a thought for poor Anthony Davison lets hope he gets a seat in the future.

I'm off to the Testing Session at Silverstone tomorrow (Anyone else going??)

I will also be at the British GP from Thursday eve through to Sunday late... We're Camping/Motor homing in Windmill Campsite if you are going as well would be nice to need a few fellow GTT/F1 nuts!  :wink: