Author Topic: Anyone done this before?  (Read 833 times)

kerr205

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Anyone done this before?
« on: 20:54, Wed 18 June 2008 »
Ive just had a full Blitz 4 stage programmable boost controller fitted to my Renault 5 and just thought I would post up to see if anyone has had anything like this fitted before as I didnt realise this could be done before I visited my friendly famous tuning garage. Its got a no boost, factory boost, 15psi boost and daft boost pre-programmed into it depending on what you fancy. Works really well.

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 21:00, Wed 18 June 2008 »
I used an Apexi AVC-r on mine, looked uber  8)  but far to complicated for the GT Turbo, got an under bonnet bleed valve now, hold boost just as well  :)

kerr205

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 21:06, Wed 18 June 2008 »
Ive had an under bonnet bleed valve on the car for a couple of years but always worried about boost spike etc, I am now taking the car to the nurburgring next week so thought I would get a correctly set up system where I could pre determine the settings and ensure the boost was staying at its correct place. all for piece of mind as I love the car.

wreelybro

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 12:45, Wed 25 June 2008 »
Ive just had a full Blitz 4 stage programmable boost controller fitted to my Renault 5

Yep sounds like what I have fitted to my Coupe Cup. Nice little LED display on the dash with a Silver/black wheel??

Not had the Cup out to test it yet but seems like a good bit of kit..

Only gripe is that is does not show PSI only Bar

smithsgtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 12:55, Wed 25 June 2008 »
post some pictures up of your car in my car section and lets have alookat your pride and joy was it (AWD) that fitted your boost controller