Author Topic: Thought I'd post a few pics of my 5GTT looking original...  (Read 173275 times)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.oxfordshirechauffeurs.com
(No subject)
« Reply #180 on: 22:01, Fri 13 June 2008 »
Quote from: "GTTBoy"
Quote from: "dazzleandshine"
if i spend anymore on my 5 the mrs said she is going to divorce me :lol: i cant help it...its like a bug iam always looking for new things and idears like yourself

Lol, same here !!

I've just rebuilt my engine twice in a month, the wife isn't happy at the moment!!

how did you get away with that one

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #181 on: 22:08, Fri 13 June 2008 »
what make are your wheels gttboost as i really like the look of them

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #182 on: 00:00, Sat 14 June 2008 »

There ASA AR1 wheels... licensed by BBS.   I had to buy 5..  as they woundnt sell me 4.

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #183 on: 08:58, Sat 14 June 2008 »
Quote from: "GTTboost"

There ASA AR1 wheels... licensed by BBS.   I had to buy 5..  as they woundnt sell me 4.

how come they made you buy 5 ???? they do look nice on your car..iam after a new set for mine at the minute as i dont like the ones i have on and they were on the car when i got it so a change is in order i think

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #184 on: 09:55, Sat 14 June 2008 »

how come they made you buy 5 ???? they do look nice on your car..iam after a new set for mine at the minute as i dont like the ones i have on and they were on the car when i got it so a change is in order i think

They call 5 a set and wouldnt sell seperately (so I have a spare lol)  I'm in the process of changing mine to anthracite.  I had some done before...   I had these done...  and came out well (they were covered in dust in that pic)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #185 on: 10:39, Sat 14 June 2008 »
they look nice aswell but i think i prefer the black ones with the polished lip as i use to have some like that on my mk1 golf cab and they looked good

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #186 on: 17:22, Sat 14 June 2008 »
they look nice aswell but i think i prefer the black ones with the polished lip as i use to have some like that on my mk1 golf cab and they looked good

Had a look at the car today and I dont think anthracite would look as good..  so decided to keep them black  :wink:

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #187 on: 17:31, Sat 14 June 2008 »

Had a look at the car today and I dont think anthracite would look as good..  so decided to keep them black  :wink:

i dont blame you the black ones look really nice, ive been searching internet today looking for black rims with a polished lip as ive got to get some now as they look really good, what size rims are yours ?

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #188 on: 21:59, Sat 14 June 2008 »

i dont blame you the black ones look really nice, ive been searching internet today looking for black rims with a polished lip as ive got to get some now as they look really good, what size rims are yours ?

Cheers daz, agree they would look quality on your 5..  mine are 15's.. keep us posted on what u get  8)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #189 on: 22:04, Sat 14 June 2008 »

Cheers daz, agree they would look quality on your 5..  mine are 15's.. keep us posted on what u get  8)

iam going for 15s again as thats what i have on now and the ride is spot on and i get no rubbing on back arches as 16s do a little it

smithsgtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #190 on: 22:06, Sat 14 June 2008 »

They call 5 a set and wouldnt sell seperately (so I have a spare lol)  I'm in the process of changing mine to anthracite.  I had some done before...   I had these done...  and came out well (they were covered in dust in that pic)

loving the look of the wheels that give me a thought to change the one's ive got in the shed for mine. the ones that are in the shed ar the wolfrace lionheart (shadows) i will find a pic and added tem to my cars for you to look at.

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #191 on: 22:30, Sat 14 June 2008 »
Quote from: "smithsgtt"

loving the look of the wheels that give me a thought to change the one's ive got in the shed for mine. the ones that are in the shed ar the wolfrace lionheart (shadows) i will find a pic and added tem to my cars for you to look at.

They are nice wheels...  get them out the shed  :)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #192 on: 22:54, Sat 14 June 2008 »
i 2nd that

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #193 on: 19:27, Fri 20 June 2008 »
nice lookin wheels gttboost  8)  8)  8)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #194 on: 23:09, Sun 22 June 2008 »
Bit of an update...  with the help from my tuner doing a top job,  my charge cooler is now fitted..   have a tempory Carb to CC hose.. whilst waiting for my polished cross over pipe to arrive and hose ends.

He's tuning the carb in a few weeks..  finally some booooost!  :twisted:  just gotta order some jets...looking forward to that  :)