Author Topic: Thought I'd post a few pics of my 5GTT looking original...  (Read 119882 times)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #165 on: 17:20, Thu 12 June 2008 »
Finally got a better player...  this sounds 100% better than the Sony player...  you can crank it up quite a way with no distortion.. thats the sounds sorted..  got to get the door pins replaced next.. Reno supplied me with the wrong ones.. so picking them up tommoz.

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.oxfordshirechauffeurs.com
(No subject)
« Reply #166 on: 17:42, Thu 12 June 2008 »
looking good there

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #167 on: 17:50, Thu 12 June 2008 »
Quote from: "dazzleandshine"
looking good there

Thanks daz mate...  I seriously want that Lambo  8)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #168 on: 18:02, Thu 12 June 2008 »
Quote from: "GTTboost"
looking good there

Thanks daz mate...  I seriously want that Lambo  8)

lambo?????

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #169 on: 18:03, Thu 12 June 2008 »
oh sorry!!!!!! lambo on screen yeah i no what you mean one of them would be nice sitting in my garage :D

Maître Janium

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pcaltd.co.uk
(No subject)
« Reply #170 on: 20:53, Thu 12 June 2008 »
Oh my f***ing god !

I've just noticed your thread mate ! I'm a full original enthusiast, but I have to admit what you've done to your GTT is just stunning
Live free and drive fast ...

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #171 on: 21:22, Thu 12 June 2008 »

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #172 on: 21:55, Thu 12 June 2008 »
Quote from: "GTTBoy"
8)
Canonball clip

U Legend!  I am sitting here watching this clip laughing like I hadnt ever seen it before.... I never get bored with this film  :lol:  I got it wired up so it can still play dvds on the move... dont think I'll put that on or I'll be ragging the car around thinking i'm in the Canonball Run!  :twisted:

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #173 on: 22:07, Thu 12 June 2008 »
Quote from: "Maître Janium"
Oh my f***ing god !

I've just noticed your thread mate ! I'm a full original enthusiast, but I have to admit what you've done to your GTT is just stunning

Thank u Maître!  :) means a lot that you like what I've done.... as you also like them original as I do too.  I am trying to keep it as tastefull as I can whilst making these changes..  so feedback is always good to know its on the right track still  :)

Lots more to come...  I want to trim the seat 'cushion inserts in dark grey suede to match the rest of the grey areas on the car  (this is a way off yet) quite a bit to follow soon.

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #174 on: 09:11, Fri 13 June 2008 »
Are you planing on going to any events this year in it, like pod or fcs etc.??
Are you a member on RTOC ?
I have canonball run on dvd as well.

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #175 on: 11:24, Fri 13 June 2008 »

Its still a project at the mo..  hope to have a lot more done over the next few months..  wont be taking it anywhere until its completed.  Its frustraiting knowing how you want the car to look and perform but it takes time to get it there (its getting there tho)  I might be on this for the rest of this year doing bits at a time.  But wont be happy until its finished.

No,  I'm not a member of rtoc.  

Took the car to Renault today to pick up the new door pins.. when I came out the entire workshop was standing around the car looking at it..lol  so was pretty cool.  Wish it had the brakes and charge cooler done ...but thats next.

8)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #176 on: 16:28, Fri 13 June 2008 »

Its still a project at the mo..  hope to have a lot more done over the next few months..  wont be taking it anywhere until its completed.  Its frustraiting knowing how you want the car to look and perform but it takes time to get it there (its getting there tho)  I might be on this for the rest of this year doing bits at a time.  But wont be happy until its finished.

Took the car to Renault today to pick up the new door pins.. when I came out the entire workshop was standing around the car looking at it..lol  so was pretty cool.  Wish it had the brakes and charge cooler done ...but thats next.

8)

i get the feeling no matter what you do to this car GTTboost you will never be happy and you will want to make it better and better

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #177 on: 18:29, Fri 13 June 2008 »

8)

i get the feeling no matter what you do to this car GTTboost you will never be happy and you will want to make it better and better

I know what your saying,  it seems I come up with another idea every week..  something that hadnt even been considered before suddenly becomes a neccessity..   :shock:  I'm gonna call 118 118 and ask for the R5GTT addict help line.

I know I'm not alone here...  stand up and be counted!   :lol:

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #178 on: 20:29, Fri 13 June 2008 »
if i spend anymore on my 5 the mrs said she is going to divorce me :lol: i cant help it...its like a bug iam always looking for new things and idears like yourself

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #179 on: 20:47, Fri 13 June 2008 »
if i spend anymore on my 5 the mrs said she is going to divorce me :lol: i cant help it...its like a bug iam always looking for new things and idears like yourself

Lol, same here !!

I've just rebuilt my engine twice in a month, the wife isn't happy at the moment!!