Author Topic: Thought I'd post a few pics of my 5GTT looking original...  (Read 177247 times)

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #120 on: 14:43, Sat 31 May 2008 »
as long as she doesnt mind me spending even more money :lol:

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.oxfordshirechauffeurs.com
(No subject)
« Reply #121 on: 14:45, Sat 31 May 2008 »
Quote from: "bazr5gtt"
as long as she doesnt mind me spending even more money :lol:

i just buy my mrs a pair of shoes and that shuts her up for a while LOL

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #122 on: 16:01, Sat 31 May 2008 »
Black carpet!   :wink:

I'll try and get it in the car tommoz...if the weather stays dry.

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #123 on: 20:54, Sat 31 May 2008 »
where did you get that black carpet from ???????????????? its just what iam after

bazr5gtt

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #124 on: 23:38, Sat 31 May 2008 »
thats tidy gttboost where the hell did you get that from  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #125 on: 23:52, Sat 31 May 2008 »
Hey you should see my red carpet, thats black.

lexgtturbo

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #126 on: 02:51, Sun 01 June 2008 »
Looking good 8)

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #127 on: 22:06, Sun 01 June 2008 »
I got it fitted in today....looks really neat and tidy  8)   i got it off a mate that had it for his..  saved me having one made.

I'll try and get a few better pics up later.

Another job crossed off the list..  8)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #128 on: 22:16, Sun 01 June 2008 »
Quote from: "GTTboost"
I got it fitted in today....looks really neat and tidy  8)   i got it off a mate that had it for his..  saved me having one made.

I'll try and get a few better pics up later.

Another job crossed off the list..  8)

looking good

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #129 on: 22:23, Sun 01 June 2008 »
Cheers daz...  looking forward to seeing yours when its trimmed in blue..  that will be coolio!  8)

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #130 on: 22:32, Sun 01 June 2008 »
same here cant wait, had car up on axle stands today and i was underneath cleaning away like mad after seing yours underneath, the neighbours think ive gone mad. they are always telling me to stop polishing my 5 and now iam lying underneath it polishing away, LOL

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #131 on: 22:40, Sun 01 June 2008 »
Quote from: "dazzleandshine"
same here cant wait, had car up on axle stands today and i was underneath cleaning away like mad after seing yours underneath, the neighbours think ive gone mad. they are always telling me to stop polishing my 5 and now iam lying underneath it polishing away, LOL

haha  :D   I remember the next few days I had a stiff neck from laying under there for hrs! lol.  I was under there replacing nuts and clips with nice shiny ones today for the fuel lines and filter/pump...(covered myself in petrol pretty well)  replaced the reserve tank strap as well... I tried replacing the hand brake lever as well...but failed on that one as I couldnt see what I was doing enough on axel stands as its right in the middle behind the zorst! (have a new one that will look great with the carpet).  So you werent the only one getting strange looks! lol  :lol:

dazzleandshine

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #132 on: 22:45, Sun 01 June 2008 »

haha  :D   I remember the next few days I had a stiff neck from laying under there for hrs! lol.  I was under there replacing nuts and clips with nice shiny ones today for the fuel lines and filter...  replaced the reserve tank strap as well... I tried replacing the hand brake lever as well...but failed on that one as I couldnt see what I was doing enough on axel stands as its right in the middle behind the zorst! (have a new one that will look great with the carpet).  So you werent the only one getting strange looks! lol  :lol:

LOL :lol:  :lol:  iam always getting strange looks of neighbours as i spend hours cleaning it then go for a small drive and come back and clean it again, my mrs says there is 4 people in this relationship me, my 5 our daughter and then her  :lol:  soon to be 5 when i find my v6 clio

GTTboost

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #133 on: 22:51, Sun 01 June 2008 »

haha  :D   I remember the next few days I had a stiff neck from laying under there for hrs! lol.  I was under there replacing nuts and clips with nice shiny ones today for the fuel lines and filter...  replaced the reserve tank strap as well... I tried replacing the hand brake lever as well...but failed on that one as I couldnt see what I was doing enough on axel stands as its right in the middle behind the zorst! (have a new one that will look great with the carpet).  So you werent the only one getting strange looks! lol  :lol:

LOL :lol:  :lol:  iam always getting strange looks of neighbours as i spend hours cleaning it then go for a small drive and come back and clean it again, my mrs says there is 4 people in this relationship me, my 5 our daughter and then her  :lol:  soon to be 5 when i find my v6 clio

You know ...  its so good to know I'm not the only one!   :lol:   but there always something to do or .... u think there is!  :wink:

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #134 on: 23:08, Sun 01 June 2008 »
Where do you two find the time to clean clean clean?

All i seem to do is fix fix fix.  :cry:

However i did manage to get all the boot trim, including the foam covers for the rear arches out of a campus in a scrapyard all for 5.00.  8)