Author Topic: Pimped and then nearly puked..  (Read 1261 times)

JK

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Pimped and then nearly puked..
« on: 13:47, Fri 18 January 2008 »
Alright guys. Just thought I'd post a lil bit bout my trip I had the other day! Went upto gt tuning to get a few bits done. Ended up gettin the beast dropped, looks welll mint. Got the double capacity intercooler wacked in :). Also had an adjustable timing sensor and the full pro cockpit conversion. So wen I went to pick it up later that day, expecting to be able to give it a little bit of a thrashing back down the m5, I was gutted to hear that the clutch was nigh on fucked, slipping bad :( felt like crying ha) Anyway drove it back on just under standard boost and didn't have any problems, going back up to get an uprated 1 fitted early next month. Can't wait to test the full boost! O yeah been trying to get some pics up but struggling, cos im stuuupid ha :oops:
I got 5 on it..

James5

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rtoc.org/boards/member.php?u=34
Re: Pimped and then nearly puked..
« Reply #1 on: 09:36, Sat 19 January 2008 »
Quote from: "JK"
Alright guys. Just thought I'd post a lil bit bout my trip I had the other day! Went upto gt tuning to get a few bits done. Ended up gettin the beast dropped, looks welll mint. Got the double capacity intercooler wacked in :). Also had an adjustable timing sensor and the full pro cockpit conversion. So wen I went to pick it up later that day, expecting to be able to give it a little bit of a thrashing back down the m5, I was gutted to hear that the clutch was nigh on fucked, slipping bad :( felt like crying ha) Anyway drove it back on just under standard boost and didn't have any problems, going back up to get an uprated 1 fitted early next month. Can't wait to test the full boost! O yeah been trying to get some pics up but struggling, cos im stuuupid ha :oops:

Save your money and just buy the Valeo uprated clutch or in other words the volvo clutch from GSF as that is all the GTTuning 1 would be and fit it yourself or if you are a member RTOC get Adam005 to fit if your Dorchester way although I am sure he will travel still be cheaper than GTTuning.

Billiam

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 15:42, Thu 24 January 2008 »
You went to GT Tuning once, AND CAN AFFORD TO GO BACK AGAIN? :shock:

You must be one rich so and so!
Been around these cars for too damn long!