Author Topic: Just bought a renualt 5 gt turbo!!! how much is it worth!  (Read 1346 times)

robertthorpe

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
Just bought a renualt 5 gt turbo!!! how much is it worth!
« on: 16:47, Sun 30 December 2007 »
Hi iam new! i have just bought a 1990 Renault 5 GT turbo which needs a small amount of TLC
Its 109,000 miles, engine is absoulutly sweeeeeeeeet, no rattles, taps, knocks, leaks or smoke!!! it has a reasoanbly new GT28 Roller bearing turbo, full samco and SFS hoses, uprated water pump, gear box is sweet no problems!
the interior has 2 Cobra racing bucket seats with racing 4 point harnesses, has lockwood dials and the back seats have been removed and bored up and lined with a blue plastic-leather type material same with the door cards, the door cards have a button which when u press it opens the door so no door handle on the inside which is a nice mod
It has in the last year been fully professionally repainted in a deep purple colour which looks good, has a lairy font bumper and grille (both are quite badly damged so might as well be changed or repaired) has tinted windows, rear boot spoiler and delocked, it is solid underneath and no rust any were, just a couple of nocks and dents round it nothing major and barley noticable!!!
My freind who i bought it off has spent well over 5 grand on this car !!!!!!

couple of bad points, clifford alarm needs to be rewired as he was going to replace it with a better one before he sold it too me, this means the doors cant be locked unless you climb in through boot and lock the doors, or just wire in a new alarm!
the lairy front bumper as said above is quite badly damaged same as grille needs work or a new one and a couple of other little niggly bits need doing!

what do you all think of this, how much is it worth, because iam planning to sell it! how much should i put it up for
PS this is not a for sale thread!!!!!

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!! sorry i cant upload any photos!
Renault 5 GT turbo for sale!!! Thousands spent, full cobra bucket seats and 4 point harness, GT28 roller bearing turbo, fulll samcos, FULL repaint in deep purple, MOMO arrows ect ect the list is endless!!!!! PM me for details!!! Will except good offers!!!

philg

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 17:42, Sun 30 December 2007 »
sounds a beauty, id say 1k

jamie

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 22:09, Sun 30 December 2007 »
50 quid and sell it to me  :D