Author Topic: Wiring help, please!  (Read 1532 times)

penfold1981

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Wiring help, please!
« on: 23:40, Tue 17 July 2007 »
can anyone help me. I need to know where these wires go. The anti perc fan temp sensor on the side of the inlet manifold has no wires connected so I'm assuming that two of these go to that and two go to the green skinny thing pictured but which go where, I think there are a brown a violet a red and a blue.

Also what does this control? (it is behind the left headlight) It looks like it should have a relay in it and I think it may be for the horn but I'm not sure.I think there is an air horn fitted but it's not working.

Thanks for any help
Steve

jamie

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: 20:38, Wed 18 July 2007 »
not sure about the top one as i did not run a perc fan but the bottom one is for the rad fan and at does need a relay. this is also where you wire an override into. two terminals go to temp sender in rad and other two switch the fan.
spinney spinney drinkey drinkey

jamie

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: 20:39, Wed 18 July 2007 »
no it aint. wrong side of the car. what a twat. sorry dont know what it is. :oops:
spinney spinney drinkey drinkey

jure

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault-klub.hr
(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: 19:17, Mon 30 July 2007 »
Two wires on the first picture go to the boost pipe (from turbo to IC) sensor. They cut ignition if too much boost is produced (only if you have valve in fron of the bulkhead just behind carb connected). In my opinion usless thing if you have even slightly modified GTT.

James5

• Test
  • Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: 12:32, Sun 16 September 2007 »
The 1st pic is defo the wires that from part of the antiperc fan circuit (Not for the overboost sensor on the small boost hose :roll: )
The 2nd picture is the relay for the Horn. :)