Author Topic: question  (Read 3238 times)

turbak

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
question
« on: 12:43, Sat 27 August 2016 »
Hellou  :) can enybody tell me how can i test my speedo clocks and how can i adjust a overboost sensor to cut out at 18psi?thanks for answer

turbak

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: question
« Reply #1 on: 14:06, Sat 27 August 2016 »
Somebody?

Joezeffer

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:54, Sun 28 August 2016 »
Go through a speed camerathat should give you a rough idea... (Over boost sensor)???  Wind arm out on actuator to open wastgate?

turbak

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:27, Sun 28 August 2016 »
I dont agree ,when you vind actuator arm the boost presure rising,but your over bost sensor cut out at 1.1 bar,i can disconecter tze two wires but i don wont that ,i want to adjust over boost sensor to cut out at 18psi,its pousible but i dont know how,

Speedbird

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 15:02, Tue 30 August 2016 »
I think you have to create properly calibrated leakage in the tube going onto the pressure sensor so that when the pressure is 18 psi, the sensor reads 14,5 psi and cut out...

Speedbird

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 15:04, Tue 30 August 2016 »
Sorry I meant 16 psi (1.1 bar) instead of 14,5

turbak

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17:08, Tue 30 August 2016 »
Thanks!i will try that  :) ,and today now problem  :'( after i skimeed the head andfulli rebuild my head and fitted now valves,and new valve steams seal,new uprated hperformance head gaaket and high tensile bolt from cgb,now i geting air in the expansion tank ! Wtf?i bleeded ol pipes and after couple hours of driving the air return ..ufff,tomorow i will test to colant for hc and i hope sou that will be fine,but how i got air in the sistem?car was never over hited ,also i was fitted new termostat and new fan aensor,alsou new colant tank cap,..car don losing collant but the temperature some time oscilated sometimes not ??i will see tomarow,alwys something to do with the 5 gt turbo :) ,until now it was a complitly relyble for 7 years ..can it be a some litle hol in the head?i was not presure tested the head  >:( ,but there was no rieson to do that..any ideas for how the air comes to coolant?mybe yust need beter bledwng the sistem?

turbak

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17:15, Tue 30 August 2016 »
And i was forgot all water pipes are not under presure,there was no water in the oil,or oil in the copant tank,.