Author Topic: SANTA POD 1ST WEEKEND IN AUG, ULTIMATE STREET CAR  (Read 5133 times)

whooosh

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: 23:39, Thu 02 August 2007 »
good luck on getting some good times then :D
turbo whine is mighty fine

laura

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: 12:11, Wed 08 August 2007 »
hi guys

its all over now, was a great weekend and was really nice weather, even got a little bit of a sun tan. we were allowed off site but only between set times, we didnt need to go off site so there was no problems for us. saw some really cool cars, only saw a few rennys tho  :(
tooks a few vids and few pics, when i got time and worked out how to il post them on here somewhere.
who else went in the end?? anyone get a good time??
the civic went down and got a 14.3 so not to bad at all.
cozzie didnt run as bird got to wasted as soon as she got there lol
ruscort turbo gotta 15.7 lol
200sx gotta 15.0
gl civic got a 17.1, took his bonnet off to race, came back sat it on, gave some one a jump start the next day and sat his bonnet in front of the car and then ran over it TWICE lmao, he was kicking himself.

anyway best get on and do something i reckon.

:D  :D  :D  :D

miss tinkie

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: 17:57, Wed 08 August 2007 »
Sorry guys gutted i didnt make it in the end sounds like every1 had a good 1 my bro went wiv his girlfriend and said it woz good nxt year will be my year and i may even hav an r5 buy then x x

miss tinkie

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: 18:03, Wed 08 August 2007 »
And yes to ben 5 it is an astra coupe wiv boost the cars a sick bunnie at mo the turbo blew up sounds like my r5 i had the turbo blow up on that it woz always ova heatin any1 else wiv that prob lol x x