Author Topic: volvo power!  (Read 1401 times)

5gttaron

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
volvo power!
« on: 18:05, Wed 11 April 2012 »
after going to the surrey meet last month and seeing marks volvo powered extra van ive been considering going down the fuel injection road.......so i bought a compleate 440 lump and im piking it up tomorow. is there any bits i should make sure i get this is what i can think of

engine and box
whole loom inc 2 boxs 1 for fuel 1 for ignition
relays
downpipe
airflow sensor
ecu (if the ecu isnt the 2 boxs)
and throttle cable...wasnt sure if it will fit but will be usefull to make one to fit the 5

thats all i can think of. is the gtt pump up for the job? im sure the pump on 440 is in the tank??
ive already got the gtx front mount and altinator bracket so thats all sorted
is there anything else i need to sorce?
cheers

hydrotec78

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: volvo power!
« Reply #1 on: 21:07, Wed 11 April 2012 »
Quote from: "5gttaron"
after going to the surrey meet last month and seeing marks volvo powered extra van ive been considering going down the fuel injection road.......so i bought a compleate 440 lump and im piking it up tomorow. is there any bits i should make sure i get this is what i can think of

engine and box
whole loom inc 2 boxs 1 for fuel 1 for ignition
relays
downpipe
airflow sensor
ecu (if the ecu isnt the 2 boxs)
and throttle cable...wasnt sure if it will fit but will be usefull to make one to fit the 5

thats all i can think of. is the gtt pump up for the job? im sure the pump on 440 is in the tank??
ive already got the gtx front mount and altinator bracket so thats all sorted
is there anything else i need to sorce?
cheers

go on to facebook and search bdautosport, there you will be able to find mine and marks page, if you need anyhelp in anyway just add a comment and we will get back to you. Mark no longer gets/goes on this site.
P T Auto\'s In partnership with B D Autosport.  
ptautos@btintenet.com
Pm for any tuning or repairs / servicing that you may need.