Author Topic: Wide body kit  (Read 5278 times)

cosmicrayturbo

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Wide body kit
« on: 23:26, Fri 02 March 2012 »
I was flipping through YouTube this evening and I came across some videos from RTOC and I noticed in a line up at some track, a wide wheel arch from a body kit that I seem to remember. I think the body kit was from a company called Radbourne racing. Does anyone remember it? I'm not considering it or anything but it triggered a memory which is now bugging me and my iPad docent seem to have anything on it.
If you know of any links to sites that have any info on the pearly ones, pm please.

cosmicrayturbo

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wide body kit
« Reply #1 on: 00:09, Mon 05 March 2012 »

If this works, this is the one I am talking about. Stroke of luck that. :D
If you know of any links to sites that have any info on the pearly ones, pm please.

cosmicrayturbo

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 00:16, Mon 05 March 2012 »
:lol: the first image I put up was of a Flower that my Mrs took took for her photography course. I am such a spanner at these things :lol:

Anyway, the point being, does anyone recall what this kit was called and who made it? It just popped into my mind and is bugging me now. :x

cosmicrayturbo

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 00:50, Mon 05 March 2012 »
Seems it's called a trophy wide arch kit and chap called soapymech who features on this site, has one of only two ever made. Who made it though?

gareth

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 00:24, Fri 25 May 2012 »
if seen this bodykit before sure it was called monty carlo

bigman

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 13:23, Mon 04 June 2012 »
love this kit

wide boy  8)

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16:00, Mon 04 June 2012 »
Quote from: "cosmicrayturbo"
Seems it's called a trophy wide arch kit and chap called soapymech who features on this site, has one of only two ever made. Who made it though?

Soapymech (Mark) actually has the moulds for the kit so can have a new kit made for you if you wanted one.

There were more than just 2 kits made, remembering back to the 90's when it was first designed i can remember seeing at least 10 cars with it fitted
BD Autosport - Renault 5 gt turbo tuning and repairs.