Author Topic: It begins again  (Read 8292 times)

Fidos Raider

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: It begins again
« Reply #15 on: 20:10, Fri 09 March 2012 »
Had fun with Nicole today thought I'd give her a good clean with some new stuff I got.
Here a few pics

Now just need to get my body panels together and get them sprayed together.

hughesrobert13

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 20:42, Fri 09 March 2012 »
hia mate nice car first of all love the wheels too  :D . do you know what the cover thingy is on front of you bumper is ? its the opposite side of your towing eye all the bumpers i have seen just got a big hole and yours seems to be covered just wondered if it is a proper part or just something that has been made up cheers rob
Every day is a school day !

Fidos Raider

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21:12, Fri 09 March 2012 »
Yes mate it's called a towing eye cover mate. You can get them from rtoc which is the other owners club or mike at gt turbo spares. Thanks mate the willy wheels are powder coated gloss black so they shine.

hughesrobert13

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19:23, Sat 10 March 2012 »
Quote from: "Fidos Raider"
Yes mate it's called a towing eye cover mate. You can get them from rtoc which is the other owners club or mike at gt turbo spares. Thanks mate the willy wheels are powder coated gloss black so they shine.

the towing eye is on the other side. its the first one i have seen do you mind if i ask how much it was ?
Every day is a school day !

Fidos Raider

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20:05, Sat 10 March 2012 »
It's called a towing eye cover mate I think there about 10 to 20 pound on rtoc mate
Mine was on the car already.

Fidos Raider

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21:04, Sun 18 March 2012 »
So another busy and fun filled Friday with the five decide to change the clutch as it was slipping. Me and Dave started on her at 11:00 and called it a day at midnight. We got the old engine in and new clutch on reasonly quick it was just getting it all back together again that took the time and finding out why she won't start. Here's a couple pic for you.

Old clutch

New

So had loads of fun just need to sort starting issue and adjust boost and then should be having some fun in her soon.