Author Topic: Electronic part catolog  (Read 3094 times)

Shiney Bits

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
Electronic part catolog
« on: 22:47, Wed 21 December 2011 »
Hi guys
Does anyone have 1 of these.  As in exploded diagrams of the GTT with corospondibg dealer part numbers.  I've used them before when ordering parts for my supra build and they save so much trouble.  I imagine I'm going to need quite a few parts from Mr. Renault.

Shiney Bits

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: Electronic part catolog
« Reply #1 on: 18:22, Thu 22 December 2011 »
Anyone ????

nadgtt1982

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10:35, Fri 23 December 2011 »
It doesnt come with part numbers but if you go into the technical area, someones put up an exploded diagram of what looks like alot of parts, its headed under c405 and is 3rd from the top, it may help you i know it has me :)

scratcher

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:47, Fri 23 December 2011 »
Yeah, the dialogies are in this post here...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8812

Mike, aka Phase I 16v Turbo can let you know the part numbers from each section, and usually get the parts at a great price  :wink:

Or see their site http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk

nadgtt1982

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11:04, Fri 23 December 2011 »
Quote from: scratcher

Smart arse  :lol:  :lol: , i start to panic if i have to do anything slightly tecnical on a computer :oops:

Shiney Bits

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:49, Sat 24 December 2011 »
Ahhh that will explain it then.  I had my son phone Renault the other day for a full set of subframe bolts for the front of the car and he was told he needed to find out what size they were before they could order them.  I couldn't understand it cos Everytime I want to Toyota for parts for the Supra (which was quite a lot lol), they could call up an exploded parts diagram on the pc which showed all associated parts with there numbers.

Shiney Bits

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:57, Sat 24 December 2011 »
Quote from: "scratcher"

Mike, aka Phase I 16v Turbo can let you know the part numbers from each section, and usually get the parts at a great price  :wink:

Or see their site http://www.gt-turbo-spares.co.uk

I've just spoke to Mike via email.  Seems a really nice guy.  I can see myself spending a few grand with him over the next year or so for sure lol.  These projects can seriously find themselves getting seriously out of control once you get stuck into them lol.  But that's what it's all about really.