Author Topic: side exit pipe  (Read 1796 times)

danny941

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
side exit pipe
« on: 21:33, Wed 07 December 2011 »
I have seen many out 3 quaters of the way down the car but also seen them out of the front bumper that i really like. Miine on my car is fucked and out of date its like a letter box lol just wanted to no were i could get or find out were i could get one sorted i no they aint just of the shelf but a website or a number would good anyone no what sort of price would i be lookin thanks Danny...

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: side exit pipe
« Reply #1 on: 21:45, Wed 07 December 2011 »
They are off the shelf mate the side exit exhausts, you come across them on ebay and i see CBG are selling them new on ebay too.

The front bumper on i take you saw on Scratchers car, that was sort of custom made i bought it off an RTOC member and made it fit Scratchers car
BD Autosport - Renault 5 gt turbo tuning and repairs.

danny941

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21:55, Wed 07 December 2011 »
Quote from: "markey mark (bd)"
They are off the shelf mate the side exit exhausts, you come across them on ebay and i see CBG are selling them new on ebay too.

The front bumper on i take you saw on Scratchers car, that was sort of custom made i bought it off an RTOC member and made it fit Scratchers car

Yeah seen them on ebay one of my mates had it on his sounded lovely were would i look for one out of the bumper mark powerflow someing like that ??? as they do a nice outly rolled pipe do really fancy one think it look very smart as mines on it las legs lol...

markey mark (bd)

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16:57, Thu 08 December 2011 »
Yeah it'll have to be Powerflow or somewhere like that, trouble you have is your intercooler will be in the way. For me stick with a normal side exit mate, there cheap and best exhaust in my opinion
BD Autosport - Renault 5 gt turbo tuning and repairs.