Author Topic: New lad from leicester  (Read 2699 times)

bumblebee1990

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
New lad from leicester
« on: 21:08, Sun 13 November 2011 »
Hi everybody I'm new to the renaults and a 5 is my first. My car is a 1990 with jus over 85k on it. It's bin resprayed in megane spider yellow with anthracite body kit 15 Inch valbrems plus various other mods not a chavy car just a nice clean example :) mat

hughesrobert13

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
Re: New lad from leicester
« Reply #1 on: 21:13, Sun 13 November 2011 »
Get some pics up fella I was going to do myn in liquid yellow. Still not sure what route to go down yet though. Keep it orginal ? Or go all out ?
Every day is a school day !

bumblebee1990

• 115BHP Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21:20, Sun 13 November 2011 »
As soon as I get near the laptop I will get some up. Erm I don't no just do the things you'd like to do and keep the things you like. In my eyes modifying a car reflects the personality of the owner if you no what I mean.

hughesrobert13

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17:56, Mon 14 November 2011 »
Yeah I know what u mean. I dont like big bumpers and spoilers etc. My 5 is black and I know it will look sweet when its done but im not a lover of black. I will just av a set of clio turbines it will be lowered and a decent exhaust system will be all the exterior mods  that u will see. I hate them when they are ott
Every day is a school day !

elrenovski

• 130BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 00:49, Fri 25 November 2011 »
Get some pics up lad, its good to see im not the only person in leicester with an r5gtt :)