Author Topic: Battlefield 3.  (Read 7076 times)

James5

• Test
  • Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 3.
« Reply #15 on: 09:17, Tue 22 November 2011 »
I play this online via my PC when i get a chance I am not the best at it but is it me or are there alot of cheats on there as I have unloaded a fair few rounds into some peeps head from close range and they don't die :( then they turn and shoot me and I die on 1 shot???  Also peeps hooting through walls how the hell do they know my exact location fecking bastards and I hate peeps that hang around the re spawn area's Other than the cheats and hackers the games fecking awesome

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21:13, Tue 22 November 2011 »
Hackers aren't uncommon, unfortunately.

Also, you have to take into consideration that some people 'live' this kind of thing and spend an unbelievable amount of time online.

If BF3 is similar to Bad Company 2 then shooting through walls is possible (as it is on CoD games) as for seeing where you are, if one of there players flags you or your in the area of one of there proximity mines you will show up as a nice red dot on there map.

If you find your registering hits on people and they don't go down maybe your ping is a little high. Always look for servers with a low ping (30 ish usually)

When i used to work the night shift i would come home and have a few hours online and it was usually Americans at that time. Server pings would be 100-150 which was interesting. I would have to aim for where i 'guessed' the players were moving to.  :lol:

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16:17, Thu 29 December 2011 »
Santa got me Battlefield 3 in the end.

Graphics are impressive! I've only been playing the single player compain so far. Can't wait to get online in the multiplayer.

Also got Rage, great for some post apocalyptic fun!