Author Topic: James5  (Read 6402 times)

nadgtt1982

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: James5
« Reply #15 on: 12:06, Tue 30 August 2011 »
:shock:  such a shame bud you put alot of work into that motor, but glad your in one piece, makes you relise how fragile life can be, ull get in a car soon best of luck mate.

LEE

• Administrator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.renault5gtturbo.com
« Reply #16 on: 15:04, Tue 30 August 2011 »
Quote from: "James5"
Cheers Peeps, not sure I will be back with a 5 for a while, even getting behind the wheel of a car at the mo is scary :(  I am using the bus service at the mo to get to work.  Physically my body is ok but mentally I am struggling, think it's the severity of the incident.

Mate I know its scary after a big accident. After the accident I was in I hated being a passenger in a car going at speed. It still scares the poo out of us now (13 years later) being a passenger in a car driven at speed that I am not driving !!

Glad your ok and take it easy... !!
Site Administrator

s3irios

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15:18, Tue 30 August 2011 »
Wish the best to you mate even we don't really know each other.
 I've been to an accident where i actually flew 4 meters with the car and over 1 meter high. When i landed the car was a complete reck and i was with a banged head (thank god i had an old bucket seat and hold the most of me from banging on the side)
Sorry about the car, but after those years u still have the knowledge, the friends and the capability of building one again.

Wish you well mate.