Author Topic: RTOC  (Read 2832 times)

Marshall

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
RTOC
« on: 19:55, Tue 19 July 2011 »
Anyone here know an admin or something on the site at all?  I've fired two messages to them now and had no reply at all.  I still can't join the site as a full member (I'm signed up, but there's still no visible link for me to click to pay up and get full access to the place).

Getting really fed up with not being able to join up :(

James5

• Test
  • Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: RTOC
« Reply #1 on: 20:17, Tue 19 July 2011 »
Quote from: "Marshall"
Anyone here know an admin or something on the site at all?  I've fired two messages to them now and had no reply at all.  I still can't join the site as a full member (I'm signed up, but there's still no visible link for me to click to pay up and get full access to the place).

Getting really fed up with not being able to join up :(

Matey pm me your login id not your passwrod just your username/id and your email addres I will get an admin person to contact yourself

robx1r

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20:52, Tue 19 July 2011 »
i have to say i had the same problem and thinking of it a community who insist you pay for usefull information and peoples experiences is not one i want to be part of. i think car lovers should help each other out not try to profiteer off others

James5

• Test
  • Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21:00, Tue 19 July 2011 »
Quote from: "robx1r"
i have to say i had the same problem and thinking of it a community who insist you pay for usefull information and peoples experiences is not one i want to be part of. i think car lovers should help each other out not try to profiteer off others

I see what your saying but the club is not a profit make organisation it is run by volunters whom give up alot of there spare time.   The fee's go into variosu things such as site hosting which is a little crap at the mo which is being looked into and remaining monies go into events like national day which RTOC hire out a complete race circuit for the day and also hire out pod for a day in the year aswell.  Aswell as organising for group buys @ cheap prices if bought in bulk RTOC will do this.

It's not just a club it's a family of other sad individuals whom love the renault turbo :lol:

Marshall

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21:11, Tue 19 July 2011 »
Cheers buddy - PM on it's way.

James5

• Test
  • Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21:14, Tue 19 July 2011 »

Hold your horses  :lol:  just read this again so you can login but still unpaid.

what you need to do is this then

you login you will be on the homepage, go to the boards section

Click on your username on the right hand side

then click on Personal settings (user CP)  (this is located in black long bar across screen)

then down the left hand column down the bottom will be Paid Subscriptions click on it

use the drop box select the 1yr box and click order

robx1r

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21:18, Tue 19 July 2011 »
oh i know. the fiancee and myself are admin of an Irish drag and track racing site www.DTDIRL.com and we do the same trackdays and a nicely discounted rate and rolling road days drifting days and days up in bishopscourt but we dont charge for membership. dont  get me wrong i can see the attraction of paid subscription of keeping the tossers out!

Marshall

• 170BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 21:19, Wed 20 July 2011 »
Quote from: "James5"

Hold your horses  :lol:  just read this again so you can login but still unpaid.

what you need to do is this then

you login you will be on the homepage, go to the boards section

Click on your username on the right hand side

then click on Personal settings (user CP)  (this is located in black long bar across screen)

then down the left hand column down the bottom will be Paid Subscriptions click on it

use the drop box select the 1yr box and click order

Cheers man, checked that and there's no Paid Subscriptions to click.  I've a sneaky feeling my account may not have activated for whatever reason so I asked for the link t be resent last night, not had an email back so far.....