Author Topic: Newbie , Hello  (Read 3122 times)

Rupx

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
Newbie , Hello
« on: 12:02, Sat 18 June 2011 »
Morning all, always loved the Gtt's since having one when I was 20 ,now 37. I think I have missed it ever since. It was an 89 F tungsten grey. Looking to get another one soon, but have to make space in the garage and sell something first, as I have too many toys ( she says) . Any way nice place you have here and some great info . Ideally it will be another tungy if possible . We'll see what comes up:-) cheers Rupert

dj_craig_

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie , Hello
« Reply #1 on: 12:54, Sat 18 June 2011 »
Welcome to the site rupert :-) good luck in finding another 5. You can never have too many toys lol what else you got ?

Rupx

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13:23, Sat 18 June 2011 »
Cheers, Well over the last couple of years the toys has deminished. There was  rs250 , ccm 644 and other mx bikes , but after a couple of bad crashes and small children coming along,  I've sold most of the bikes. Only got a tricked up for adult abuse Honda crf50 ,1982 Honda monkey bike, Honda 1985 atc70(trike) ,old bmx's , skateboards lol ,two vans , BMW ( hers) and a range rover for me. But want a 5 again badly .  8) double garage is full, but I've got enough room for a little one in there :-) been scanning eBay and can see a few , but got a holiday coming up so will most likely start the serious hunt after that . Might have to hide something to pretend I've sold it before buying ! Lol

Ash-Lee

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13:47, Sat 18 June 2011 »
Hello. Welcome to the site.  8)

dj_craig_

• 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14:14, Sat 18 June 2011 »
Now thats a lot ov toys! Mabey she as a point lol, I like the idea ov hiding something and pretending you sold it haha, I have got a little pit bike at the minute but always had something for fields.

Rupx

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21:49, Sun 19 June 2011 »
Well, had a major garage rearrange today and now have room for the 5 . Lucky it's a double so still have tools and kit in there . She's given in , so once holiday is out the way I'll sort me out a new toy  :mrgreen:

5teve L

• Global Moderator
  • 200BHP Senior Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17:29, Fri 24 June 2011 »
Nice one, welcome to the site, look forward to seeing the pictures of whatever you end up with :)

Rupx

• 150BHP Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18:12, Fri 24 June 2011 »
Cheers buddy ,missed a nice raider that I was going to look at this weekend :-( , made a couple of calls regarding a tungy one today , but not 100% sure with it and it's the other side of London and I'm in Cheltenham . So will hold out , i've got six weeks off soon so fingers crossed .