RENAULT5GTTURBO.COM

GENERAL => General Chat => Topic started by: sonic-jdm on 13:50, Thu 26 February 2009

Title: Does Anyone Know This Guy? Username frix !!
Post by: sonic-jdm on 13:50, Thu 26 February 2009
I bought a Standard gear knob of him at the end of January, And i didnt recive it so i Pm'd him and he replyed appoligised that he forget to send it :? Thats ok I understand.

I them got a pm from him on the 9th feb saying he sent it out on the 6th feb but i still have not recived it :!:  Ive sent him 3 Pms now and still know reply and cant get hold of him to see what is going on!!!!!! as it may of got lost in the post.
I understand that these things happen but its been 20 days now :evil:

Has any one got his mob number if so could you please Pm me it?

Thanks Mark
Title:
Post by: sonic-jdm on 19:09, Thu 26 February 2009
Come on guys i need your help here as im out of pocket!!

Moderators can you help?
Title:
Post by: smithsgtt on 19:20, Thu 26 February 2009
i will have a look for you mate and will post this in the staff room as well
Title:
Post by: sonic-jdm on 13:21, Fri 27 February 2009
Quote from: "smithsgtt"
i will have a look for you mate and will post this in the staff room as well


Thanks for your help fella :wink:
Title:
Post by: smithsgtt on 13:30, Fri 27 February 2009
nae bother
Title:
Post by: hoolio on 16:17, Fri 27 February 2009
There is a Frix on RTOC though i'm not sure you will be able to pm him without being a member.
Title:
Post by: sonic-jdm on 18:44, Fri 27 February 2009
Quote from: "hoolio"
There is a Frix on RTOC though i'm not sure you will be able to pm him without being a member.


Would someone be so kind to PM him this link to him on the RTOC?

Then i hope he will reply to my PMs and Emails.
Title:
Post by: smithsgtt on 18:51, Fri 27 February 2009
done mate
Title: Re: Does Anyone Know This Guy? Username frix !!
Post by: frix on 19:24, Fri 27 February 2009
Quote from: "sonic-jdm"
I bought a Standard gear knob of him at the end of January, And i didnt recive it so i Pm'd him and he replyed appoligised that he forget to send it :? Thats ok I understand.

I them got a pm from him on the 9th feb saying he sent it out on the 6th feb but i still have not recived it :!:  Ive sent him 3 Pms now and still know reply and cant get hold of him to see what is going on!!!!!! as it may of got lost in the post.
I understand that these things happen but its been 20 days now :evil:

Has any one got his mob number if so could you please Pm me it?

Thanks Mark



pm for you mate,  :oops:  :oops:  :shock:  :shock:
Title:
Post by: 5teve L on 19:45, Fri 27 February 2009
Hope this gets sorted now :)
Title:
Post by: sonic-jdm on 14:41, Wed 04 March 2009
Still waiting for a reply frix ??
Title:
Post by: smithsgtt on 14:42, Wed 04 March 2009
will message him again for you as his mostly on the rtoc
Title:
Post by: sonic-jdm on 10:56, Thu 05 March 2009
Quote from: "smithsgtt"
will message him again for you as his mostly on the rtoc


Thanks again fella, :wink:

Just noticed your location is in Carlisle, i drive up there every now and then to calthwaite(think thats how you spell it??) to see Gf parents.
where about in Carlise you too :?:  :wink:
Title:
Post by: smithsgtt on 13:32, Thu 05 March 2009
Quote from: "sonic-jdm"
Quote from: "smithsgtt"
will message him again for you as his mostly on the rtoc

Thanks again fella, :wink:

Just noticed your location is in Carlisle, i drive up there every now and then to calthwaite(think thats how you spell it??) to see Gf parents.
where about in Carlise you too :?:  :wink:


just off kingmoor road mate its etterby
Title:
Post by: frix on 15:00, Thu 05 March 2009
Quote from: "sonic-jdm"
Still waiting for a reply frix ??


i dont logg on here much mate, thats why i gave you my mobile number last week, if theres a problem call me!!