GENERAL => General Chat => Topic started by: RickGTT on 13:28, Mon 27 August 2007

Title: theory test
Post by: RickGTT on 13:28, Mon 27 August 2007
started taking driving lessons now :P  but the driving standards agency (dsa) said i cant book my theory without my provisional (which i have) and the "paper counterpart" whick i havent got.

does anybody know where i can get on i.e post office or do i have to apply for another one :?:
Post by: ben 5 on 21:15, Mon 27 August 2007
apply for another im afraid :(
Post by: RickGTT on 18:23, Tue 28 August 2007
damn  :evil: ,do you think they will charge for a replacement one-also do you know what the form was called
Post by: chris tur-bo on 12:50, Mon 10 September 2007
You might be ok. Talk to the peeps at the post office...