RENAULT5GTTURBO.COM

GENERAL => Your cars => Topic started by: 300+5=love on 20:05, Fri 16 December 2011

Title: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 20:05, Fri 16 December 2011
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522349315/)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522212351/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522212351/)
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: scratcher on 14:21, Sat 17 December 2011
That looks cool mate  8)
Get some more photos up!

I added you on flickr too.
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 17:59, Sat 17 December 2011
i looked through 1 of your threads the other day. well jel it looks good, ive always liked the blue ph1's. will be posting more photos up soon, of this 1 and my pearl white ph1. never put photos on here before, how do you do it so they show up rather than being a link.
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: scratcher on 01:49, Sun 18 December 2011
Cheers dude  8)  it took me 2 years to find a blue one for sale  :lol:
Your's look sick, I just looked at the pictures again and I wished mine was in that good condition!

When you go onto the picture on flickr, click the Share tab, then choose 'grab the link' and at the bottom of that drop down, change it from HTML to BBCode.
Then copy the code and paste it in the reply box. It's a bit longer then photobucket but well worth it for keeping the quality.

Can you grab some more photos of the R9. It looks so good  :D
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 18:51, Tue 20 December 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWJW_Oh ... c4Ly8vu15Z (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWJW_OhfWk&feature=plcp&context=C3cfaf5eUDOEgsToPDskKluHtaHox97pc4Ly8vu15Z)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfR-wVc1 ... FO_dycCcx5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfR-wVc1-9c&feature=plcp&context=C346f7f9UDOEgsToPDskKpGI7IXEp0XXFO_dycCcx5)


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7011/6544408559_dcd447114f.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408559/)
76763_1329222410540_1830377352_647748_4520318_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408559/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7171/6544778197_86dbb91351.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544778197/)
383212_1973186509240_1830377352_1342932_1556327757_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544778197/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6522349315_d95b6789c4.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522349315/)
386065_1973175788972_1830377352_1342926_739599390_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522349315/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6522208179_3ae50d552b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522208179/)
SAM_0875 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522208179/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

FULL SPEC:
WOSSNER PISTONS
GENUINE PISTON RINGS
FEDERAL MOGUL LINERS
FORGED RODS
ARP BOLTS
BAFFLED SUMP (PH2)
MLS HEADGASKET
GROUP A CARB WITH CHOKE FLAP REMOVED
GT TUNING STAGE 5 HEAD
FORGE GRILLE MOUNT INTERCOOLER (KTEC MK1)
TUBULAR MANIFOLD (KTEC MK1)
NISAN SKYLINE GTS ROLLER BEARING TURBO
T3 ACTUATER
ENLARGED TURBO ELBOW (BLANKED FOR CUP MOD)
BRAIDED OIL FEED
2.5 A&J TUNING SIDE EXIT WITH DOWNPIPE
NEW UPRATED (PH1) FUEL PUMP  
GT TUNING ADJUSTABLE TIMING SENSOR
PIPERCROSS VIPER AIR FILTER
FORGE GROUP A DUMP VALVE
COPPER COR RAD RELOCATED
LOW TEMP THERMOSTAT
LOW TEMP RAD SWITCH
NGK B9EG PLUGS
 MAGNECOR 10MM LEADS
GT IN CAR BOOST WITH KTEC BLEED VALVE, BLED BACK INTO THE AIR FITLER
RENIX 209 ECU WITH KNOCK SENSOR FITTED (PH2)
NEW COIL
ARMTECH FULL THROTTLE LIMITER
FULL SAMCO HOSE KIT (PH2)
GT TUNING BIG BRAKES
GOODRIDGE BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
NEW ALTERNATER
UPRATED STARTER MOTOR
UPRATED ENGINE MOUNTS
CHROME OIL PIPES
ALLOY DE GAS CHAMBER
SWIRL POT
CHROME ROCKER COVER
FORGE ALLOY EXPANSION BOTTLE (PH2)
BB TUNIG CARB TOP
GT TUNING BOOST CLOCK WITH SURROUND
GT TUNING SCUTTLE COVERS
B&M SHORT SHIFT
CTM SLOTTED FLYWHEEL
HELIX PADDLE CLUTCH
SOFT PEDAL CONVERSION
FULL 6 POINT SAFTY DEVICES CAGE WITH DOOR BARS
AVO COILOVERS
WILLIAMS CLIO WHEELS
PERSPEX REAR SCREEN
MORRETTE HEADLIGHTS
REAR WIPER AND MOTOR REMOVED AND HOLE PLUGGED.
PH2 CENTRE CONSOLE
RAIDER BLACK CARPET

ALSO ALL REPLACED AT ONCE:

STRUT BEARINGS
POLY DOUGHNUTS
BOTTOM ARMS
BALL JOINTS
TRACK RODS
TIE RODS
INNER & OUTER ROLL BAR BUSHES
UJ
DRIVESHAFTS ALL HAVE NEW CV'S INNER & OUTER
BRAKE PADS ALL ROUND
DIZZY AND ROTOR
INLET MANIFOLD INSERTS
CORE PLUGS
CLUTCH CABLE
INNER THROTTLE CABLE
PRETTY MUCH ALL BRAKE LINES REPLACED WITH COPPER



(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7004/6544795763_58ffd8fb0e.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544795763/)
385476_1973241750621_1830377352_1342991_2015143619_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544795763/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7152/6522204445_8429e42a7e.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522204445/)
SAM_0879 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522204445/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6522195909_28a92d50e1.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522195909/)
SAM_0881 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522195909/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7015/6522191493_bac134b24f.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522191493/)
SAM_0883 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522191493/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7035/6544408723_9c2b6f09d8.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408723/)
381951_1973252030878_1830377352_1343002_1753209500_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408723/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7158/6544736345_a5c64b8219.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544736345/)
378776_1973245270709_1830377352_1342993_1461015592_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544736345/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7162/6522216733_5f4083cba4.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522216733/)
SAM_0674 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522216733/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7166/6544408983_e595940b09.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408983/)
377346_1973231190357_1830377352_1342989_1264252257_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408983/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7159/6544760975_085bb841fc.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544760975/)
308951_1973302472139_1830377352_1343035_147010832_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544760975/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


dry stored,in need of some mild de-moding. 36k


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7156/6544409403_7d0387b937.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409403/)
408535_2060095201903_1830377352_1375199_1981672036_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409403/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6522217021_f28f5fef93.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522217021/)
DSC00227_edited (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522217021/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7010/6544842365_0a3cf47c81.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842365/)
200636_1010365399314_1830377352_16934_3011473_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842365/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7017/6544842235_1f66278e07.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842235/)
393489_2060016239929_1830377352_1375175_106181449_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842235/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

A car i'm currantly putting back to original.


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7013/6544409259_5ec84490cc.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409259/)
390853_2060090961797_1830377352_1375197_975507696_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409259/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6544806163_ec3e41db5d.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544806163/)
373999_1973167908775_1830377352_1342920_2103485567_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544806163/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 19:23, Tue 20 December 2011
Quote from: "scratcher"
Cheers dude  8)  it took me 2 years to find a blue one for sale  :lol:
Your's look sick, I just looked at the pictures again and I wished mine was in that good condition!

When you go onto the picture on flickr, click the Share tab, then choose 'grab the link' and at the bottom of that drop down, change it from HTML to BBCode.
Then copy the code and paste it in the reply box. It's a bit longer then photobucket but well worth it for keeping the quality.

Can you grab some more photos of the R9. It looks so good  :D

Thanks buddy im new to all this.
yeah there rare as fuk, i think that all the best colours got bought when they hit rock bottom for while n got neglected and broken for parts. Photos hide a lot mine ain't as good as it looks. added one of a elecy blue 5 ph2 on ph1 i had a few years ago, i would of kept it but some1 had seemed the arches 2 the car, looked terd. I don't think it was never the right colour, my mate had a minter back in the early 1000's but his brother chucked paint stripper over it. gutted. That exhaust looks pimp, very short route.  i'll get some more of the 9 over the next few days n post them up.
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: tubbyG on 21:11, Tue 20 December 2011
welcome to the forum buddy  :D

your collection of cars is fantastic.  I am extremley jealous  :mrgreen:

black phase1 looks lush,-  whats the full spec to achieve that kind of power?

haha   just seen your youtube video's, cant believe I am still the only one to have commented on it... :lol:
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 21:40, Tue 20 December 2011
Quote from: "tubbyG"
welcome to the forum buddy  :D

your collection of cars is fantastic.  I am extremley jealous  :mrgreen:

black phase1 looks lush,-  whats the full spec to achieve that kind of power?

haha   just seen your youtube video's, cant believe I am still the only one to have commented on it... :lol:


i'll get the full spec on tomorrow, mad that about that video response. ive had more in the past , mainly raiders but most of them now are dishwashers i expect. are you the guy breaking the 5's and 9's on ebay?
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: tubbyG on 22:06, Tue 20 December 2011
No that is certainly not me breaking those cars.  I believe it is a guy much further south than myself, around the kirkaldy area iirc
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: ben marks on 23:40, Tue 20 December 2011
That's a nice ph1 mate looks mean ! Engines sweet starting to think i want one now they got somethin ph2 dont ! :?
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: Ridgeback on 07:47, Wed 21 December 2011
Great collection of motors  :wink:
That 9 is seriously low!
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: James5 on 15:49, Wed 21 December 2011
Love the car collection, if you fancy selling the pearl phase 1 let me know :D
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 19:43, Thu 22 December 2011
Quote from: "ben marks"
That's a nice ph1 mate looks mean ! Engines sweet starting to think i want one now they got somethin ph2 dont ! :?

YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, I ALWAYS LOVED THE PHASE 2'S BUT HAVE ENDED UP WITH 2 PH1'S. MADNESS.
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 19:44, Thu 22 December 2011
Quote from: "300+5=love"
Quote from: "ben marks"
That's a nice ph1 mate looks mean ! Engines sweet starting to think i want one now they got somethin ph2 dont ! :?

YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, I ALWAYS LOVED THE PHASE 2'S BUT HAVE ENDED UP WITH 2 PH1'S. MADNESS. THANKS FOR THE COMENT
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 19:59, Thu 22 December 2011
Quote from: "300+5=love"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mWJW_OhfWk&feature=plcp&context=C3cfaf5eUDOEgsToPDskKluHtaHox97pc4Ly8vu15Z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfR-wVc1 ... FO_dycCcx5 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfR-wVc1-9c&feature=plcp&context=C346f7f9UDOEgsToPDskKpGI7IXEp0XXFO_dycCcx5)


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7011/6544408559_dcd447114f.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408559/)
76763_1329222410540_1830377352_647748_4520318_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408559/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7171/6544778197_86dbb91351.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544778197/)
383212_1973186509240_1830377352_1342932_1556327757_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544778197/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6522349315_d95b6789c4.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522349315/)
386065_1973175788972_1830377352_1342926_739599390_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522349315/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6522208179_3ae50d552b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522208179/)
SAM_0875 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522208179/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

FULL SPEC:
WOSSNER PISTONS
GENUINE PISTON RINGS
FEDERAL MOGUL LINERS
FORGED RODS
ARP BOLTS
BAFFLED SUMP (PH2)
MLS HEADGASKET
GROUP A CARB WITH CHOKE FLAP REMOVED
GT TUNING STAGE 5 HEAD
FORGE GRILLE MOUNT INTERCOOLER (KTEC MK1)
TUBULAR MANIFOLD (KTEC MK1)
NISAN SKYLINE GTS ROLLER BEARING TURBO
T3 ACTUATER
ENLARGED TURBO ELBOW (BLANKED FOR CUP MOD)
BRAIDED OIL FEED
2.5 A&J TUNING SIDE EXIT WITH DOWNPIPE
NEW UPRATED (PH1) FUEL PUMP  
GT TUNING ADJUSTABLE TIMING SENSOR
PIPERCROSS VIPER AIR FILTER
FORGE GROUP A DUMP VALVE
COPPER COR RAD RELOCATED
LOW TEMP THERMOSTAT
LOW TEMP RAD SWITCH
NGK B9EG PLUGS
 MAGNECOR 10MM LEADS
GT IN CAR BOOST WITH KTEC BLEED VALVE, BLED BACK INTO THE AIR FITLER
RENIX 209 ECU WITH KNOCK SENSOR FITTED (PH2)
NEW COIL
ARMTECH FULL THROTTLE LIMITER
FULL SAMCO HOSE KIT (PH2)
GT TUNING BIG BRAKES
GOODRIDGE BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
NEW ALTERNATER
UPRATED STARTER MOTOR
UPRATED ENGINE MOUNTS
CHROME OIL PIPES
ALLOY DE GAS CHAMBER
SWIRL POT
CHROME ROCKER COVER
FORGE ALLOY EXPANSION BOTTLE (PH2)
BB TUNIG CARB TOP
GT TUNING BOOST CLOCK WITH SURROUND
GT TUNING SCUTTLE COVERS
B&M SHORT SHIFT
CTM SLOTTED FLYWHEEL
HELIX PADDLE CLUTCH
SOFT PEDAL CONVERSION
FULL 6 POINT SAFTY DEVICES CAGE WITH DOOR BARS
AVO COILOVERS
WILLIAMS CLIO WHEELS
PERSPEX REAR SCREEN
MORRETTE HEADLIGHTS
REAR WIPER AND MOTOR REMOVED AND HOLE PLUGGED.
PH2 CENTRE CONSOLE
RAIDER BLACK CARPET

ALSO ALL REPLACED AT ONCE:

STRUT BEARINGS
POLY DOUGHNUTS
BOTTOM ARMS
BALL JOINTS
TRACK RODS
TIE RODS
INNER & OUTER ROLL BAR BUSHES
UJ
DRIVESHAFTS ALL HAVE NEW CV'S INNER & OUTER
BRAKE PADS ALL ROUND
DIZZY AND ROTOR
INLET MANIFOLD INSERTS
CORE PLUGS
CLUTCH CABLE
INNER THROTTLE CABLE
PRETTY MUCH ALL BRAKE LINES REPLACED WITH COPPER
FUEL PUMP RELAY



(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7004/6544795763_58ffd8fb0e.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544795763/)
385476_1973241750621_1830377352_1342991_2015143619_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544795763/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7152/6522204445_8429e42a7e.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522204445/)
SAM_0879 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522204445/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7151/6522195909_28a92d50e1.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522195909/)
SAM_0881 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522195909/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7015/6522191493_bac134b24f.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522191493/)
SAM_0883 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522191493/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7035/6544408723_9c2b6f09d8.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408723/)
381951_1973252030878_1830377352_1343002_1753209500_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408723/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7158/6544736345_a5c64b8219.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544736345/)
378776_1973245270709_1830377352_1342993_1461015592_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544736345/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7162/6522216733_5f4083cba4.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522216733/)
SAM_0674 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522216733/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7166/6544408983_e595940b09.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408983/)
377346_1973231190357_1830377352_1342989_1264252257_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544408983/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7159/6544760975_085bb841fc.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544760975/)
308951_1973302472139_1830377352_1343035_147010832_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544760975/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


dry stored,in need of some mild de-moding. 36k


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7156/6544409403_7d0387b937.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409403/)
408535_2060095201903_1830377352_1375199_1981672036_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409403/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6522217021_f28f5fef93.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522217021/)
DSC00227_edited (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6522217021/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7010/6544842365_0a3cf47c81.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842365/)
200636_1010365399314_1830377352_16934_3011473_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842365/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7017/6544842235_1f66278e07.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842235/)
393489_2060016239929_1830377352_1375175_106181449_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544842235/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

A car i'm currantly putting back to original.


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7013/6544409259_5ec84490cc.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409259/)
390853_2060090961797_1830377352_1375197_975507696_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544409259/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr


(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7018/6544806163_ec3e41db5d.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544806163/)
373999_1973167908775_1830377352_1342920_2103485567_n (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/6544806163/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: dj_craig_ on 20:43, Thu 22 December 2011
The black ph1 looks spot on mate, wish it was mine  :lol:
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: bigman on 19:26, Thu 05 January 2012
nice collection you got there what car is the white one? what size rims are on the yellow 5 mate
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: sparkysparks on 21:43, Thu 05 January 2012
Bit greedy aint you  :D
Only jokin mate. Very nice collection. Most of us on here would dream to have a drive like that (i know i would)
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 19:49, Tue 10 January 2012
Quote from: "bigman"
nice collection you got there what car is the white one? what size rims are on the yellow 5 mate

The white cars a renault 9 auto which is now manual and about to be turbo'd. The yellow 5 had 18's but they parted ways with the car some time ago it looks more like vw harliquin now in need of a paint job. unfinished project.
Title: black ph1 280bhp 85k
Post by: 300+5=love on 09:53, Sat 15 September 2012
(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8302/7987816324_6d2198ffb6.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7987816324/)
20120727_165845[1] (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7987816324/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8309/7988071766_ba06a3a28b.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988071766/)
SAM_0451 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988071766/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8300/7988065132_26f1dafe6e.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988065132/)
SAM_0450 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988065132/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8458/7988070236_e9474a1191.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988070236/)
SAM_0464 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988070236/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8321/7988061183_739f5408f7.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988061183/)
SAM_0466 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988061183/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr

(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8435/7988068570_c4fdcb1f5f.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988068570/)
SAM_0497 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/7988068570/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: 300+5=love on 11:54, Sat 26 January 2013
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7276/8155680132_7b5355d7d9.jpg) (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/8155680132/)
20121103_120629 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/72219243@N05/8155680132/) by renault5dave (http://www.flickr.com/people/72219243@N05/), on Flickr
Title: Re: me black ph1 280bhp
Post by: Bardolf on 10:50, Mon 11 February 2013
This is simply superb and i like this type of cars and it is one of my most favorite old car and i have used it.